Upcoming Package?

I can only imagine the untamed muffs…

2 Likes

You guys crack me up! :joy:

2 Likes

Heh, Emperor Trading in HK is… well a trading (finance) company.

I really hope to get one and if I don’t I wont be mad I’m more happy about the update and the ARG was like a month of fun for me so whatever happens next happens but I am curious as to how they are I mean having apart of the game to display would be neat and knowing there are only 10.000 made means it will be pretty limited so yeah would be awesome

(I didn’t limited in a sense that I would sell it on Ebay or something … perhaps for the right price but …honestly I wont)

As a natice irishman with a full beard like a dev in crunch mode, i exclude myself from this competition, wouldnt be fair. Plus as an extra on GOT and Vikings, my contract stipulates my beard cannot be involved in anything else

4 Likes

dam those contracts

This is also my hope.

Does anyone know the number of CSD members (roughly) in the running to get physical Altas V4s? Does it far exceed 10,000?

Only 10,000 lucky Citizen Scientists will receive a pass. No more, No less.

I thought I was in for a good chance until SM announced that there is now 250,000 people signed up…

:cold_sweat:

I saw the quarter of a million players statement from SM and hoped that wasn’t the number of CSD members but the number of different players on the game total.

But after rereading it, I can’t stay in denial. Only 4 % chance…

1 Like

With those sort of depressing odds, I would rather it have been on a first come first served basis.

I was encouraged at one point in the ARG by the CALIBRATION command, 9000+ photos uploaded and thinking to myself well everyone would have uploaded at least two pictures right? Got to be in the money, surely?

2 Likes

Well i think we have to wait and see who gets one… Would like to see a new thread ATLAS PASS LVL4 winner maybe? :yum:

1 Like

Anashel (from A&S) said that the 10k Atlas pass will not be randomed sent. A good part will be sent to “active” CSD members. So i believe that if you answer to polls you keep a good chance.

I never saw more than 4k people during the Twitch event so i’m not sure there are really 250k CSD members.

1 Like

Well, the 250k users are from all platforms, they may also be people who just clicked on a wakingtitan link once from a news post or other place. Also, phones, home/work computers are all “unique visitors”, so the actual amount of people who signed up for the mailing list is probably at least a factor 2 less. And then there is of course the group that would maybe stay in the loop but is not really interested in active participation. So I’d say a more realistic worst case scenario would be around 60k users, or 1:6 odds. (Notice that this would probably be a worst case scenario, meaning there is a good chance you’ll get more lucky than that.)

Also, Anashel did indeed say some would be prioritized, but no numbers were given. It could just be referring to the cassette recipients or it could mean that literally thousands of v4 passes are being sent to specific persons. The statement was too general imo to draw much conclusions on.

3 Likes

Don’t do it man! Don’t build my hopes up!

:crazy_face:

Did everyone get this email? Only just found it as it went into spam!:
“This is NOT a guarantee that you will receive a physical copy of a Level 4 Atlas Pass; however, if you do not give us your mailing information, for obvious reasons, we won’t be able to send you anything. Your address will be validated and added to the mailing process. You will not receive a shipping notification. We will announce when all Level 4 Atlas Passes have been shipped.”

July 30th yes.

The way it was explained to me, there were 250k “connections”. A single CSD can connect multiple times. So definitely not 250k individual CSD members.

1 Like

Yes, everyone who was signed up to the mailing list received that message. If you did not submit your information using the linked form, you (for obvious reasons) cannot be sent any v4 pass.
So if you only found that mail now, then I’m afraid that you are probably too late already. You could still try (won’t hurt anything), but chances are rather small.

I for one, accessed WT through three different PCs, a laptop and my mobile phone… (That is -4 to that 250K) The 9.000 pictures uploaded was a good indication of numbers, although some maybe didn’t participate and others like me posted just one, thanks and through @stryker99, in my case… My guesstimate it’s very much around 10.000, maybe less.

3 Likes