Unification Day - Dec. 30th, 2017

PC, Normal Mode, Euclid.

System: Aylovke
Planet: Beppusca Wurdi

General shot:

Portal Address:

3 Likes

Just some random Unification Day news I found …

AGT TV Special Report: Unification Day location reccie

https://twitter.com/gregbuchanan/status/941299849852530688

The Unification Day schedule can be found below:

Edit: Added a summary of the schedule as well as the Unification Park location to the OP.

4 Likes

I didn’t know about the in-game lore. Great stuff, Thanks :grin:

1 Like

I found the stuff about NMS_Survival_Guru, Galactic_Glory, Gtahov, and the war, profoundly depressing.

Is this what the game is descending into - organised bullying and griefing? Just like the alt.right? Destroying and disabling other player’s bases?

And people think this is a GOOD thing?

2 Likes

For the record, Gtahov aka “KingJamesHova” barred Spacing Guild members from joining his “empire” and we have had no dealings with him since. Guy needs a reality check.

2 Likes

the sad thing is someone has been banned from all other games on line because of griefing (don’t know if that is true at all) and comes to NMS to do it shees lol

1 Like

I don’t think it is a ‘good thing’ but admittedly my dark side found it a little bit sadly amusing.
With multiplayer comes griefing. I always felt the single-base-per-system bug would get manipulated by griefers. You can be sure HG will sort this bug as part of their next update.
I’m glad we (ETARC) are not in that side of the underground NMS politics. Lets keep it that way.

Back on topic. I visited the U.D. location (via portal) and left a comm on a rock tower. Found other players there; both of which had never crossed paths with others before.
Looks like it will be a very busy day. I doubt I can attend myself on the day but I’ll try. Should be fun.

6 Likes

Happy U-Day everyone. On my way over!

1 Like

A nice crowd has gathered! (PC)

3 Likes

Just to be sure when you play in creative can you just use a portal without having all the pieces from the story

1 Like

In creative you have all glyphs available, so portalling is no problem. Not sure what other game types you can then interact with though.

1 Like

That’s true I forgot about that

1 Like

I am here. You are not. Definitely instancing.

2 Likes

What’s the portal address?

1 Like

3 Likes

I am there, just don’t get a choice who to connect with …

4 Likes

This instancing is interesting. A restart does not connect to a new set of 16 players. I stick with an initial set, even though half has left, leaving me with only 8 connected (voice/network), the initial ones.

3 Likes

Communication can use some improvements. No way to select preferences, instanced, no way to interact without mic …
All fun though and enjoying the moment, but … * hint * hint *

Off to U-park now!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I enjoyed U-Day, thanks again Galactic_Glory, was quite an experience! … even on PC!

2 Likes