Unable to summon exocraft in new galaxy

So I went to a new galaxy and I am unable to summon my exocraft in said new galaxy. I have 3 different types of exocraft plus my freighter has the orbital exocraft materializer. Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this problem before? Playing on Xbox One

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SunnyCaveman.
The orbital summoner is new so maybe this is a new bug.
Maybe try building the old planet-side summoning station?

3 Likes

Do you have the geobay for the exocraft you are trying to summon built anywhere? Only when having the specific geobay, do you ‘own’ that exocraft, for it to be summoned. For the exocraft materializer to then work from the Freighter, it needs to be in the same system to make summoning ‘owned’ vehicles possible.

6 Likes

@DevilinPixy that fixed it. I thought once you built the bays and had the exocraft you didn’t need them anymore

6 Likes

I know the vehicle will stay when called in and then removing the geobay again. However, these geobays determine ownership, which is requirement for summoning. Best to just have a base somewhere with all the possible bays and you no longer have to worry about that. This can literally be anywhere even in a different galaxy.

5 Likes

@DevilinPixy that makes sense. Thanks for the help.

5 Likes