Turning off network play doesn't work

It’s worked for me so far…I don’t know if it’s a bug or not but with network off nobody has popped in my game yet. At any rate I’ll PM you my PSN ID, we’ll have to(at least temporarily be friends on PSN so I can invite you to my game)…but back up your saves first…I don’t know if this will glitch your quests and whatever. Also might want to delete your Euclid bases before leaving but after you back up your saves with your bases intact because if not they’ll always be in your teleport menus and they’ll lead only to death.

1 Like

Do as Atlas tells you, go to the center.

As for preventing others from joining you I’d say play the game offline for now especially since the discovery menu is kind of messed up so it won’t really matter, or after your game is fully loaded you can go back online and hopefully nobody will join you because the game still thinks you’re in a single player only session.

2 Likes

Finishing the main story will allow choice of galaxy if that isn’t finished. If it is finished then Eissentam is a loooong and arduous journey away…having to cross 9 galaxies to get to it.

2 Likes

9? Wow. I still need to create a different save and just rush to the center of every galaxy!

1 Like

Well you can also(at least for now) just get there by joining another player or if at the end of the main story you choose to go to a “tranquil” galaxy you’ll be teleported straight to Eissentam from Euclid…those are the only two shortcuts and the join another player might get patched…no idea how HG will resolve the issue of players being left in other galaxies and away from their bases.

2 Likes

OMG no I’m not even close to finishing the journey.

2 Likes

I’m so looking forward to getting off this galaxy. I’m grateful for your help! Thank you!

I sure hope this 1.54 patch helps with the crash stuff. Well, I just got home from work. OMW to delete all my bases. I look forward to the new journey :smiley:

Happy Traveling!

2 Likes