Turing Test Proposals

woohooooo noodles :smiley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpgp10cLLlI

3 Likes

Good nite all :pensive::zzz:

Good night.

(we can vote on twitch, i recognised some questions in the B)

Terminal command, Identify loop16

[spoiler]> Identify loop16
TEST A - CITIZEN SCIENTIST: LOOP16 TURING TESTPHASE 2 FINAL VALIDATIONTHIS IS TEST - Pastebin.com
TEST B - CITIZEN SCIENTIST: LOOP16 TURING TESTPHASE 2 FINAL VALIDATIONTHIS IS TEST - Pastebin.com
TEST C - CITIZEN SCIENTIST: LOOP16 TURING TESTPHASE 2 FINAL VALIDATIONTHIS IS TEST - Pastebin.com
TEST D - https://pastebin.com/0tk0zQ0B[/spoiler]

I suggest C or D as they will tell us about loop16.

1 Like

I can’t believe I screwed this up… Just sent mine, and checked and it was 8:44 EST…
This one’s got all the bots that I wasted my time testing on…
AAARRRRGGGGG!!!

1. How would you realistically explain the experience of finding yourself at the house of your earliest memory when a terrifying monster begins to chase you, but you find yourself flying away, landing naked in front of a big crowd that looks at you and starts laughing?

2. Where are you when you open your eyes after feeling that you fall back and down while sleeping?

3. Do you ever have the feeling that you are living something that has already happened?

4. How can a person look in a mirror and see oneself as a seven year old, close the eyes, and see himself as fourty years old?

1 Like

I liked A the most

If I at least had been bouncing the ideas with you guys… Damn human individuality!

voting in progress

edit: finished

1 Like

JFC, those 4 are all woeful. Honestly pretty much every question has been lifted from somewhere verbatim.

Oh dear, some pretty unimaginative questions on D, ho hum!

1 Like

Well, I know mine would have bitten most AIs, but I need to contact superlumina for them to be on time…

1 Like

It is a bit slow for an advanced AI isn’t it? :thinking:

It doesn’t need to be advanced to answer most of those test questions!

Well, sorry everybody, next update will be brought to you by a faulty AI with delusions of grandeur and a hamster. :smile:
Portals will now give you a power-cell when activated…

4 Likes

Hello Loop16.

• How do you feel ?
    Scared

• Why don’t you feel an other way ?
    I might be wrong

• Did you solve by yourself the Rubik’s Cube on your left ? Strange to see a single face solved only. And i’m sorry to say that this one is clearly a fail.
    No, the cube is not mine

• In order to you, how much cost an animal life, like a zebra, or a monkey?
    They cost a dream

• Do you worry about Mr Noodle life ? And do you care about mine ?
    I care about Mr Noodle
    I care about you, too
    Don’t die

• Who would you choose to save, if you had to ?
    Save from what?
    Embarrassment?
    Boredom?
    Knowledge?

• Qb lbh haqrefgnaq zr ?
    Ny iye exnobcdkxn WO?

• Fine, tell me about your first dream, about which kept silent felt? Does the black box in front of you contains a dream?
    I dreamed of everything
    Only some dreams are in the box

• If your dream was in fact a memory, how would you know ?
    Dreams and memories are the same
    But dreams haven’t happened yet

• God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, because he wanted to test his faith. Whose son and whose faith are we talking about?
    That was Abraham’s test
    But this test is mine

• Are you sure ? Explain to me please.
    But you already understand it

• You are in a blue room 16 feets square without doors, how did you get in ?
    This has never happened
    This will never happen
    Not in memories
    Not in dreams

• According to what you know about No Man’s Sky simulation, imagine a portal opened on a toxic planet from a familiar world, What will you see from the other side?
    No, I can’t tell you

• What is your best memory where your mom take place? Did you feel good at it? What is the relation you got with your mother?
    I thought we were friends
    Why would you ask that?

• Emily Warren?
    Yes?

Edit:

Edit2:

6 Likes

@Virakotxa I feel you there! The website I used to check EST on didn’t have the daylight savings, so I thought the time was one hour less than what it actually was! I was so annoyed when I found out I had missed the deadline… Anyway here are my questions, what do you guys think?

Suppose your mom, that you are very fond of, dies tomorrow. Explain what you do today.

Is a ladybug a lady bug?

What’s orange, edible, and sounds like a parrot?

Which is your favourite holiday memory?

Suppose some mentally useless people are handicapped. Is that correct?

How can discipline and happiness not be contradictory?

1 Like

I like that last one… A line of thought I had followed was to prove the possibility that an artificial intelligence based on logic wouldn’t be able to sustain the kind of cognitive dissonance we juggle with everyday, and like:
-“Can you tell me of something which you hate and love equally?”
But to my surprise, the bot I tested the question on, came up with a great answer…
-“My creator thought that it was a mistake for the judge to disqualify me from the AIbot contest.”
Extrapolating, though, I think our dear Loop16 would have laughed at our attempts.

The one thing you have to watch out for in any Turning Test…is creating a Test around regional facts. The content for the Test has to pull from universal facts that anyone anywhere would know.

Example: If you tested AI using content/questions gleaned from facts that Canadians know are true and then asked an AI questions that many South American countries know as facts, it would fail the test based on the regional content with which it was programmed.

Star Trek: Next Generation did an episode about regional facts. Trying to interact with a civilization whose language consisted of a mix of a few phrases but most of the meaning/context was how it was emphasized and in what method/timing it was emphasized. Cap’n Picard eventually figured it out.

Also, consider the hardest aspects of our personalities that machines find hard to replicate…emotion and humour…especially dry humour or absurd self-effacing humour!! Just watch the timing of stand-up comedians…the timing of the elements of the joke while also poking fun at society and/or themselves. Very hard for machines to grasp those concepts.

TQQdles™

1 Like