Traveling to other systems w/o Warp

Gonna stop at my base really quick

Chevron locked, gate connected

1 Like

On my way back to the portal

Going afk for a second be right back

I have the seizure pulse drive glitch!!! ARRGHHHH

Come do the monument. Be nice to have on my home planet :yum:

I wonder if these lakes have any of those weird things I found in themā€¦ Iā€™ll go check

Nope. Oh well. I named them ā€œDadigayā€, on accident. Iā€™ve been taking the names of two words and combining them using pieces of both, and I did it with that and didnt realize till after :yum:

2 Likes

WARNING!!! DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING. IT DONT JUST BREAK THE SAVE IT BREAKS THE GAME AND NEEDS TO BE REINSTALLED!

itā€™s ok for me though I know where the good farms are.

1 Like

Wait did you lose your save?

Even the loading stars are jacked up. Tried loading game and none of them worked. Even creative mode was broke. Iā€™m reinstalling now.

I have back ups so cross them fingers

searching for finger crossing emoji

Found it! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

What a crazy readā€“through :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Fantastic.

Quick little thing, when I went to the planet in the system where he had been doing the experiment I couldnā€™t see his icon. Either he had online services off, which I doubt that, or that travelling kind of made the game get a bit broken there. When he reloaded he showed up. And, as you probably know, his save was a bit jacked up after the journey.

Glad you guys got to meet, I am guessing they need a 4th sky box to actually make this right.

GL in NMS

XDragon

1 Like

I agree. Good luck on your journey too zdragon.

Starting a new saveā€¦this was first Draw.

Should I stay or should I go now!?

• If I stay there will be trouble (Stay)
  • If I go there will be double ( Try Again)

0 voters

The servers are quite buggy at the moment, have been in rc cent weeks possibly due to HG prepping things on their end for NEXT. Sometimes bases and people donā€™t appear as constantly losing connection to online services. A warp or a reload usually fixes it.

1 Like