Todds Survival Mode Base (PS4) ~Euclid~

Im still coming! Will be their today, hope i have some company when i get their :smiley:

2 Likes

BTW, i would post my home planet corrdinates,but last time i did someone came to my moon home,made a monument with the person, and it almost completely broke my 400+ hour survival save :open_mouth:

The game would just crash instantly,i couldnt even get into my ship,i tried so many times,and after say 30 tries the gamer FINALLY let me get in my ship and fly away. I then warped to a new system and my next home was/is my current home xD.

2 Likes

I had the exact same monument glitch crash. It ruined my access to my home planet after going to epic extremes to create a share farm. You can read the entire story hereā€¦

2 Likes

Yea so I made it to Toddā€™s Survival Base. Registered my visit, killed dozens of the creepy Big Bird predators lol. Then, inevitably the game crashedā€¦ Lost probably 1.5 hours of progress and mission doing, resource gathering, etc :frowning: Iā€™m putting NMS down until I either:

1. Get a much better gaming PC
    or
  2. 1.4 drops.

No biggie. Iā€™ll be back when the Atlas V4 passes come in though. Cheers til then xD.

2 Likes

I liked your postā€¦but I do not like what happened,just for clarification haha!

In Honor
Traveller101

1 Like

Cool, will try to visit tonight. Thereā€™s hardly Euclid PS4 Survival farms and I need CBs! XD

3 Likes

Visited last night. Pretty cool base! Left a comm ball. Thanks! :grinning:

3 Likes