Alaya-meadows retreat. now permanently closed

SADLY DUE TO A GAME GLITCH WE ARE NOT IN EXISTENCE ANYMORE…SORRY.

TRANSCRIPT OF EVENTS CAN BE FOUND BELOW AS WELL AS PICS OF THE LOST BASE.

IMPORTANT:
DUE TO A GAME BREAKING GLITCH THAT APPEARS TO HAVE AFFECTED THE BASE HOLDER ONLY THIS PLANET HAS BEEN ABANDONED. IT IS UNKNOWN IF THE MENTIONED BASE IS AVAILABLE OR NOT OR IF THE GLITCH WILL AFFECT OTHERS WHO VISIT. INDICATIONS ARE THAT IT WAS THE BASE OWNERS GAME ONLY THAT HAS BEEN EFFECTED BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

MODE: Normal
PLATFORM: PS4.
GALAXY: Euclid.
PORTAL DISTANCE: (7 minutes walking)
OWNER’S PLATFORM IDENTITY: Firefly753

New base on PS4 NORMAL, now open for visitors.:fireworks:
Located on the beautiful planet of Aquarius Dream and accessible via a handy portal, only 7 minutes walk away (2 minutes by exocraft). Or for the dedicated warper::rocket: OKHO:0B8A:007D:0E0E:006D

Come and delight in the glowing serenity of the planet Aquarius Dream and spend some time at our combined circuitry plant and relaxation centre. Set above ground, with an extended viewing platform for watching the Dancing Sky-eels, Alaya- Meadows, offers the weary traveller the opportunity to simply chill out and relax away from the intense life of Euclid, with the added benefit of taking home some high-end electronics to help pave the way to a more comfortable life.:moneybag:

ACTIVITIES:

• By day, open hilly grasslands offer the exocraft enthusiast safe, easy travels, with many sections of naturally ramped terrain for the more adventurous who like a bit of awesome air. The terrain is suitable for ALL sorts of exocraft so feel free to bring your Colossus, Rover or your Nomad and wander far and wide.
  • For the tech enthusiast, a ring of domes and a field of Starbulbs provide the opportunity to acquire high quality circuitry with a perfectly structured zero waste harvest.
  • For the Vy’keen in you, ample wildlife offers the opportunity for sustainable Mordite collection, although guests are asked to do so far away from the main base so as to not disturb the other patrons.
  • Spend the evening watching the Sky-eels and maybe if circumstances are right, say hello to our reclusive benefactor Firefly753 (also known as Mad-Hatter) if he stops by after exploring the cosmos. :wink:

Note: Access to the Sky-eel watching platform can be found halfway around the harvest walk and feel free to access the landing platform and jump up on the roof for a superior view. The weather is perfect all the time.

REQUIREMENTS:
Aquarius Dream is a medium resource planet so guests are advised to ensure they bring enough a respectable supply of Isotopic fuels to satisfy their needs, although Plutonium clusters are reasonably frequent. We have a Galactic Terminal downstairs in the teleportation room should you find yourself in urgent need, plus there is a nearby settlement to the east, that also has a terminal.

HARVESTING TIPS:
Domes offer the opportunity to collect resources by following a series of identical corridors in a loop. Keep to the same direction corridor and you’ll end up back at the beginning. Outside are the naturally growing Starbulb fields, where a patron may find the necessary materials to complete their circuitry. Take your time and enjoy yourself.

SPECIAL REQUEST: We ask that guests leave greetings and messages along the route from the portal to the base but to NOT place communications within the base structure area. By all means find a place away from the base to leave a message if you wish. particularly if the portal-base track feels cluttered but please not within the structure area.:no_mobile_phones:

DIRECTIONS:

Once exiting the portal, head southwards keeping slightly to the west of dead south but with the south icon still visible midway in your compass. The return is the exact opposite but leaving a marker will greatly reduce the chance of losing your way. Distance is about 7 minutes walking or 2 minutes by exocraft.
If walking be cautious of some aggressive wildlife.

Hope to see you soon.

edited to accommodate issues but left relevant to conversations that followed,

IMPORTANT:
DUE TO A GAME BREAKING GLITCH THAT APPEARS TO HAVE AFFECTED THE BASE HOLDER ONLY THIS PLANET HAS BEEN ABANDONED. IT IS UNKNOWN IF THE MENTIONED BASE IS AVAILABLE OR NOT OR IF THE GLITCH WILL AFFECT OTHERS WHO VISIT. INDICATIONS ARE THAT IT WAS THE BASE OWNERS GAME ONLY THAT HAS BEEN EFFECTED BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

6 Likes

Amazingly written and I can’t wait to visit! Felt like I was on a gameshow and the announcer was reading out the Star Prize!

I need me some glyphs!

1 Like

Sir Hatter, Mr Mad, I shall be paying you a visit via the tear in suvival mode slipspace that allows my concsiousness to transmit across the multiverse. I will not be able to survey your glorious retreat but I will leave kind messages for those what may.

1 Like

Nice description!

I will visit you this afternoon ~ 6 pm EDT.

1 Like

Thats about 11 pm my time, I’ll try arrange my visit for the same time so we can take long romantic glowing orb walks (long romantic floats?) XD

2 Likes

I’ll try to be on and see we meet up…

I just arrived :slight_smile: Watching the sun set over yonder hill.

Ill power up. Hang on a couple of minutes.

Is it ok to name a tree or a bush? @_@

Yep. I left them unnamed so others could name one or 2 each.

Hey!!!
Cool!!@

edit: We made a monument !!

Oops
My game crashed.
Ill restart.

And again.
Monument remained though …And I could see you in the cave.

Nup. Keeps crashing.

Frenzied sentinels on survival plus predatory animal equals cave time retreat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I lead you from the habitat to my front entry. I went up and lost you…
Then crashed again.

Very cool.
Keeps crashing if I interact with my base structure.
Max complex. So maybe too much for cross modes.

Yeah i watched you go up but im on survival so no base for me to ascend :frowning:

Man. My game is glitching out!
I move and it crashes.
I’ll upload some pics so you can see what was in the other side of the curtain.

Sorry to hear its glitchin, hope it sorts itself, look forward to the pics