THREAD DERAILED BY HUMPHREY DUNPHY O̶L̶D̶ ̶G̶O̶D̶S̶ ̶-̶ ̶C̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶l̶s̶.̶ ̶N̶O̶W̶!̶

There’s gotta be more coming eventually, especially when you look at the six remaining glyphs and console commands we can’t use

I feel a bit sad but the end of a party always does feel a bit like that.
It has been an awesome experience sharing this adventure with you all.
From the kind jokes when I first joined in to the epic race for info while eagerly scanning screen shots towards the end. What a blast hey!
I’ll hang around while ETARC is still around. I never thought a forum community could be so homely.
Cheers to you all!!!

6 Likes

3 Likes

side note - Emily is trying to take over the world

1 Like

nope she is not she is taking over those whom populate it … lol

Yeah im a bit sad too that it is over… but at least the forum will stay alive and we can chat over the news of nms.:grinning:

1 Like

KARCRY

4 Likes

Next phase: prepare titans breakfast.
I’m really curious to see what papa Sean will say. In the meantime, guys it has been a blast! Thank you all!

2 Likes

Maybe time for a last little theory:

Maybe the next memo we will receive is the list with updates? It answers key questions (what will the update be, when will it come out and more) and it will tell us what comes next. I really hope we can play with the new update soon and it will be worth the hype! Congratulations to everyone for being so smart on this ARG, i’ve been amazed by some of the solutions found. Also another thing:
We miss a bunch of glyphs and some audio tapes if i’m correct. Maybe, update 1.3 will drop soon and they use the rest for another update later on? Or maybe we missed some hints and we couldn’t do all of the ARG in time. In one of the first memos they mentioned that they hoped we’d finished on time. So many questions!!

well that certainly was fun!
I think we should organise a ‘launch’ day party for tomorrow.

“The Mercury subroutine has concluded successfully”

Update ready for QA/certification…?

Thank you so much for the fun, I got here in phase 1 and I’ve shared it all and really enjoyed it. Now I’ve found the NMS community I’ll be sticking around. And thank you Old Gods, A&S and Hello Games

Now I feel a bit sad it ended while I was praying for it to stop the last couple of days so I could get a proper night of sleep :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It makes sense that WT will continue in-game. On the portal screenshot, all the glyphs are activated. Once we find the password for the remaining glyphs on the WT website, portals will activate. Solving the glyphs in-game as a community will allow everyone to be apart of the activation process.

Feels like phase 2 just started.
Last couple of weeks just flew by.

On the bright side… in 24 hours a statement from SM.

1 Like

Welcome to the club my friend :stuck_out_tongue:
Really excited by the next step.

1 Like

What if you did not get an email? I got other emails but not an ending one :confused:

Check spam, commercial, … folders

Already did :confused: thanks - at least people posted what they received.

all I know is it has been a blast you all are the best I have had a lot of fun and meet lot of great people In the great words of Ron burgundy stay classy you magnificent bastards and cant wait to see what changes old gods makes

5 Likes