The Spacing Guild's "Party at the End of the Universe" was Sunday, July 22nd, 2018

I think I just witness him driving away from Lord and Lady Markov :slight_smile:

No race or base for me but could see comm balls, gonna retry a few times ':slight_smile:

Edit : can see base markers now :slight_smile:

Edit 1.5: oh wait my mistake, that was the exocraft I put down half way there haha

2 Likes

I always thought you were on PC. Good to see you in orb form. :grinning:

1 Like

Same for me. I could not see base or race but it was nice to be there. Also did not have a headset…oh well.
Here are some memories.
I got to make a monument with @MacForADay

Ran into some familiar faces

Very nice planet. Thanks everyone!

7 Likes

Yes. I play on PC but originally bought the game on PS4. I keep it updated and use it for times like this.

2 Likes

I think I just missed you, will catch you NEXT week as Sean just won’t stop saying.

Really love that valley carved out through the hills and mountains as you head towards the base.

Still trying to get the race to show, if it doesn’t after the next few I’ll just hang around and orb lurk on everyone.

2 Likes

Also, Hope mac didn’t film me running away from this critter that would not leave me alone. lol, I am sure it was hilarious.

2 Likes

Yes. If I had a headset I would stay. I really need to go get one, in fact I think that is what I will do today. I like having 2 versions of the game. Hopefully, I will be able to play online with NEXT. We shall see. (crossing fingers)

3 Likes

The fauna that spawns isn’t synked between people…the critter you were running from was probably not even there for Mac to see…not the exact one…there were probably other similar ones floating around in his game but he wouldn’t see the critter chasing you.

2 Likes

Well,then he prolly wondered why I ran away from him. :scream: :rofl:

3 Likes

If you intend to play multiplayer in NEXT I would suggest getting a headset…ideally one you can swap back and forth between the PC and PS4 easily if you play both. I just got a headset for the first time this generation(other than the cheap one that I got with the PS4 that I never used and lost) though I don’t play my PC copy of the game and my gaming PC is mostly gathering dust because I just settled too well into the PS4 and went for a Pro+4k TV.

1 Like

Yes. I watched the vid you posted…:rofl: :joy: Not having a headset is not really an option in NEXT.

1 Like

I don’t have a PS4 so here’s me celebrating alone :frowning: at the location on PC in Creative Mode. I named a creature after you @MacForADay and some others after a few ARG related themes…

Perhaps after your party you can come visit. And maybe bring a few left-overs . :slight_smile:

So long fish! I mean Euclid! I mean Atlas Rises! But is it the end…

Maybe if others go there they can name things along the ARG and End of the Universe themes too. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t think Mac has a PC that can play NMS. I think Cobra TV has an event later but not sure if he’s on PS4 or PC.

EDIT: actually Cobra’s event is about to start at 9am…I don’t know any more details than that.

1 Like

Oh I named the system after Mac’s as best I could. So Long and Thanks for all the Fish ECSD. The planet I left the same name too.

4 Likes

That’s the best name.

2 Likes

I came I saw a few orbs , no base or comms.
Bounced with Sir Oops. No sound.
No online services so no comm
Just quick drop in to say farewell to Atlas Rises.
Bye bye orbs.

5 Likes

I Seend you, I’m perched atop the portal while I make dinner :slight_smile: watching orbs come and go below

4 Likes

Cobra is saying the game has server issues.

2 Likes

I ‘bounced’ you a hello.
Took a few pics.

Bye guys. See you in NEXT!

5 Likes

I tried several tricks to get my game online but it wouldn’t even try…but I could still see the orbs while there, with the occasional whisp of sound.

3 Likes