The Spacing Guild's "Party at the End of the Universe" was Sunday, July 22nd, 2018

Sorry I got the cops called on the party guys, I’ll try keep it down next time

9 Likes

There’s always one…:laughing:

3 Likes

One thing I did learn from this experience, if your wanted level raises to level three while you are on top of the portal, infinite drones respawn every time you kill another so long as you stay up there.

The quad won’t show up until you touch the ground, same story for level four and the walker :slight_smile: good trick for farming drone cans if you never leave the top of the portal.

2 Likes

I visited on PC Creative as well…alas, can not connect to servers on PC but, here are some screenshots anyway.

7 Likes

Thank you to everyone who came to the party!

8 Likes

Hey Mac tried leaving a comm ball but might not show due to server issues.

Thanks to you and broomstick Joe and everyone at TSG for putting this together.

You should throw a party at the start of the universe :slight_smile: either way I’ll be coming back there on Tuesday to see what has become of that beautiful planet

3 Likes

Here is the video of the party in case you missed it:

5 Likes

The Spacing Guild goes into hiding after an update to make our clandestine plans. We will celebrate when we open for business again around September.

4 Likes

That’s @MacForADay 's behind you photographed there!!! LOL
Edit: Here’s MacForADay from the front :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The article on the TSG site has been updated with pics and videos. Thank you for attending!

http://www.boomstickjoes.com/the-spacing-guild/index.php/community-activities/412-party-at-the-end-of-the-universe

3 Likes

It was nice to see everyone at the party.

I saw @toddumptious, @sheralmyst, @Sir_oops, and of course @BoomstickJoe, @Jacob_2000_Lol and @MacForADay from the guild. There were also several players there that I recognize as regulars from @MacForADay’s live steams.

@Mad-Hatter Sorry, I didn’t see you. We may have been in different lobbies (I kept going through the portal periodically trying to get the base to load.)

I look forward to actually SEEing you all when we do this NEXT!

6 Likes

I was only about for a short time but I did see Knight Alise perched upon the portal with Toddumptious . I also saw Sir Oops and Mac and a couple other TSGs plus a few names/IDs I didn’t recognise. Was great to see the Orbs out and about one last time.
I’ll miss them actually.
See you NEXT time.

5 Likes

Maybe if we yell loud enough, boundary breach bubbles will be added as a species type to choose from XD for those who want a slice of nostalgia with their cup of NEXT haha.

Twenty six hours until its 4PM GMT for me, which is supposedly the soonest we should expect this patch.

Does anyone remember when atlas rises update hit? I was in UK at a wedding that weekend but I seem to remember people getting the patch early in the morning though they may have been few timezones ahead.

4 Likes

The update releases at 2pm GMT I think…that’s uk time, right? At least the XB1 version does. The PS4 in game event starts at 4pm GMT but I think the’ll give us a couple hours to download an install the update before.

1 Like

Oh do xbox one games not get midnight digital launches like on ps4? I assumed they’d all be playing by midnight tonight :slight_smile: happy to know if that’s the case, don’t think I could resist a livestream while I wait those last few hours haha

3 Likes

Nope…not the digital preorders anyway…those unlock at 2pm GMT…though people will likely be able to pick up physical copies at midnight from the likes of GameStop in the US if they happen to have a midnight release for this or any other game tonight.

Sony treats gamers much better with digital preorders…no later than midnight release and if you live on the west coast of the US your preorders unlock 3 hours before midnight so it lines up with the east coast release.

2 Likes

At the party, I built @toddumptious an escape route.

7 Likes

If only I’d seen it, maybe all those sentinels wouldn’t have had to die :slight_smile:

I had planned an early night in prep for next, watch one episode of a new Sci fi animation and then sleep.

I accidentally watched all the episodes and now it’s 4am ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Couldn’t resist, has some beautiful animation, voice acting, sound design and its not afraid to get silly with theoretical science and I really must sleep now and save energy for next XD

x240-mBi

2 Likes

When did you do that? It wasn’t there when I visited.

3 Likes

You can’t see others terrain manipulation, unfortunately. Maybe with NEXT.

2 Likes