The Local Space Station (Community Chat)

Yummy! And a bargain too! That ought to get me up and movin’. Thanks!:smiley:

4 Likes

I agree with daylight savings. Was up at 3:00, only for it to drop to 2:00, and I stayed up until 3:00 again :tired_face: not only that I woke up at 7:30 :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Nice new profile pic.

2 Likes

Thanks :smile: I want to change the background to white though, because it’s kinda hard to see it. And yes, it’s the same bird from my old one, just more refined with the coloring

3 Likes

Ooh! Comic/Graphic Novel = Yes! Go for it. ;`) :heart:

3 Likes

I want to soooooo badly, but like I said earlier, if I tried to pull it off, it wouldn’t turn out so great. I’m not exactly the greatest artist when it comes to things like this :laughing:

4 Likes

Didn’t Einstein call entanglement ‘Spooky action at a distance?’

3 Likes

I’m sure I heard about experiments using quarks that fired pairs out in opposite directions, and soon as the flavour of one was known , the other automatically became its pair even though they were travelling away from each other at the speed of light. Up and down, strange and charmed etc. Not sure where I read this, it may have been in Schrodingers Kittens by John Gribbin.

2 Likes

Yes he did. :`D
He was a determinist to the end.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or does the intro to Twenty One Pilots’ Heavydirtysoul sound just like 65daysofstatic?

1 Like

It does :laughing:

1 Like

To all CSD members, the fantastic team that are @mediamolecule on twitter, are currently on the train jam to San Francisco GDC, they are making a game in there new game in development called Dreams, and asked what the game could be called, my suggestion “Dusk Til Drawn” has been shortlisted. All I ask is that you vote for me, you’ll find the link below.

You can see what they’ve done so far on this feed too, you should all check it out :+1:

4 Likes

While we wait for whatever comes next, instead of continuing to play and have a possible restart like last time, I put NMS on pause and took a couple of days to try out Subnautica. It’s like NMS + Metroid Prime with a tiny feel of Myst…I am in love. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I thought exactly the same @sheralmyst
I am playing another game that had a lot of haiting going on… any clue of which game it is? PS4 and It is also related to a galactic journey! :wink:

2 Likes

?I don’t know? The only game I have played on ps4 lately is Horizon. The last galactic type game I played on ps4 was the Mass Effect series.

4 Likes

Correct! :wink:
Mass effect Andromeda!

4 Likes

I loved the series but, have not tried Andromeda. I worked so hard on the originals. Completed every mission, got all my people out alive. It was disappointing to not be able to survive the end. But, most true heroes are dead. That is what makes a hero, the willingness to sacrifice all for the many. Are you enjoying it?

1 Like

Well to be honest yes, I enjoy the game, thank you!
Great story Lore, good action, awesome places/landscapes. Ok the faces are not really well made, but honestly… I don’t feel it that much…
It is my first Mass Effect, so I can’t compare with the other episodes but this one is quiet good! I just had a 2 hours session! :grin:

2 Likes

Thor Ragnarok tonight!

Anyone saw it?

Cheers everyone and have a nice saturday night! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I did watch Ragnarnok I thought it was hilarious.

2 Likes