The Landscape Came Back

You see that “Leader” tag next to my name?

It means the Gods sometimes talk to me - in their own mysterious ways.

Trust me, they don’t.

6 Likes

I see. Well next time the “Gods” are talking to you, ask them about fixing their base building parts in NEXT, would ya?

Regarding Steam, everyone has access to Steam regardless of what platform they play the game on. You know that computer you’re posting on the forums with? Just go to the website… you don’t even need to own the game! Shoot I’ve even got Steam on my phone that I keep tabs on the latest experimental builds and posts from HG.

1 Like

Leaders have some forum administrative duties. And we have a level of access that allows for that.

So I can tell you that HG are not actively monitoring this forum for bug reports. And I can tell you that the preferred method of bug reporting is Zendesk, which has a structured reporting format, to capture all necessary information.

If people on platforms other than PC can find access to the Steam NMS Experimental thread, well and good. But the preferred channel is Zendesk.

1 Like

Any chance you could ask for a bug reporting link/button to the Zendesk to be put somewhere that’s easy to access, I find it a bit of a chore to try and find the link that has been posted in a particular thread

If you check the below topic, you’ll see I included a link to the Zendesk. The topic with the about is pinned within the Bugs & Issues category. You can also bookmark the reply (any reply) to easily find it back on your own Profile page under Bookmarks.

4 Likes