The Black Market 🏴

Share your banned and underground, if not illegal, discoveries here.

Disclaimer: Only from within the sci-fi universe of No Man’s Sky. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I have 3 S-Class Movement Modules, which was normally the max. But when I was digging I found this one (the one pictured above) and it gave me an extra boost on my movement, regardless. :grin:

3 Likes

I was flying around at night on a paradise planet, when suddenly, an NPC ship landed nearby, out in an open area. I landed next to him and talked to the pilot as he stepped out. And wouldn’t you know it, he was a black market dealer. Lots of good lookin’ stuff.

6 Likes

Reverse Engineered Nanite Powered Detector

3 Likes

Sooo… does using these things increase the likelyhood of sentinel attacks or what?

3 Likes

Not that she noticed but it does rake in a higher amount of units. Would be awesome if it does. Maybe she just hasn’t been caught yet. :grin:

3 Likes

So awesome when a trader lands near you in the middle of nowhere.

Your purchases are a bit of a gamble. Can’t really know what you are getting until it is installed. I bit. Worked out well as the module I got improved my scanning rewards 600% over the module I replaced.
scope

8 Likes

Curious if there is a limit with installing such black market modules, similar to the over-capacity when installing more than 3 of the same class.

2 Likes

Wait, doesn’t that mean you’re effectively sending in fake data? You monster! :laughing:

3 Likes

For this particular module I did have to remove one of my old ones so I would say yes.
I am waiting to see if it breaks down :smile: If not, then the gamble could be worth it…but beware, I bought another module for another component and it was garbage. Terrible stats.

2 Likes

Here are some stats on some of the banned items…

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this.

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

I was on my swamp planet when a black market dealer landed, so I thought I would go check it out. I found some amazing upgrade modules.

The 3 Anlalysis Visor upgrade gave amazing rewards. :grin:

And a small upgrade for my mining beam.

8 Likes

Masked seller.

4 Likes