Tech Upgrading in NEXT?

Yes, that’s correct.

1 Like

The strangeness continues. Found that the Class B must have been a blueprint and was rebuildable. Added back to see what happens.

This did (back to five):
1b

1 Like

From what I read over here, yes that is the case.

2 Likes

Generally each main tech is allowed three upgrade nodes regardless of tech so for those three you naturally want all three to be S class…on top of those three you are also allowed the regular permanently learned blueprints so for the most part it’s 4 to 5 total boosters for each main tech…but beware of the Bolcaster…if you put three upgrade nodes and both the preorder bonus Boltcaster SM and the other bit there’s a problem…I installed three bonus nodes and the game flagged it as overloaded…I then uninstalled one of the extra two bits and reinstalled it in a different square on my multitool and then it was no longer flagged as overloaded…I sadly only noticed the overloaded status when recovering from a corrupted save and I think the game failing to properly flag that cost me that save. But you CAN have the Boltcaster SM and three S class nodes on there no problem.

Here’s how I set up my multitool:

I also have all S class boosts for my personal shields and health and jetpack and all the rest…the result is…well…witness the carnage:

7 Likes