Superlumina-6c.com solve thread

Solve the puzzles here! This site is creepy :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Obviously the contact us image is the key to the email… man I wish I was on a computer and had even ten minute. Have fun guys.

Well, lets start with another puzzle for the image analyzers:

It looks like the same image as the main page uses for background, only slightly messed up.

2 Likes

The bottom part of the page says this:

C̸̱̿o̶̟͆n̴̤̾t̷̺̚r̸̪̆o̵͇͆l̸̟̚l̷͈̐i̴͕̋ṇ̸̔g̴̓͜ ̸̞̕I̶̤̋n̶̢͂f̶̭̎ȍ̵̢r̵̮͊m̵̼̏a̸̙̚t̵̝̀í̷͇ó̵̩n̶͖̓
S̵͎͂̈́̀̚i̴̡͝ͅn̷̙̫̦̗̂͜ͅc̵̘͉̎̂́̔̌̕ė̸̺̝̺͗̃̂͂̕ ̶̧̦̠̯͍̝̔̈́̍͛̄͝b̶̢̞͚̭͕͍̌̿̍e̵̼̹̞͆̄͊́̌͘y̵̨̭͕̭̼̏͑͊͌͆͋ȏ̵̰͓̤͍̜̋́͂͊n̴̰͊̅̍̃͑͆d̶͖̽͊̆͝ ̴͉̱͎͓͕̈́̎̓̈ͅt̴̛̺̝̘̊̆̔͘ĩ̴̻͈̋m̶̧̪̲̿̑̃è̴̢̨̺͛͊,̸̧͓̼̙͕̱̏ ̵̰̙̪̯̀̆̔̚͜w̷̦̘͚͖͈̅̿̀͗̉͘ḛ̷̯͉̂̓̽ ̸̲͙͕̘̤̘̈́́ẖ̷͖͌a̶̞̺̾̔́͜v̶̧̛̯͎̻̂̓̀̆ĕ̵̲̦̳̠̀͆̍̕̕ ̷̪̟̣̤͇̑͋c̵̖̟̈̄͒̿͝͝o̸̘̮̘̙̎̋͘̚ņ̶͖̄̾ͅs̵̹͗͋̈́͝u̷̟̙̖͂͌͗͊̀m̴͖̯͎̿̂̔͆ę̸̬̮̝̓̔͋͌̒͘d̴̡̗̲̮̹̟͌̕ ̵͚̟͚̻͕͋́ǐ̸̡͓͙̼̔ͅm̶͎̻̭͔͉̫̒͝͝m̴̨̰̲͗e̷̦̼̫͛͂ň̴̦̺̲̝̟͝s̵̨̩̤͛͆̚e̸̗̟̎ ̶̱̦́̊̃̇̕s̷͖̩̰̈͘w̷̯̥͓͖̐̔ͅͅą̷͖̮̪͎̐̒̋̀̃t̸̖͉̥̣̫̓̌͒͆̏̌͜h̷͔͓͎̳̽͗̒͊̂͜͠s̶̮͒͛̒̂͊ ̶̛̮̜̻̓̔̂̇̏o̶͔̹͓̭͍̫̍͋́͠f̴̡̧͚̰̥͑̍͠ ̸̧̬͈̪͙̒̊̍͂͘k̵̛͇͛̑̎̀͒n̸͉̭̗̘̖͛ͅǫ̸̼̀́͒̓͒̓w̴͖̤̌̚ḽ̵̡̝͊e̶͖̣̙͋̒̿͜͝ḏ̵̑̀͌̍g̵̟̜͚̝̥̯̃̃̂̍͊̿é̵̢̫̰̼͕͙̕̕ ̶̨̬̞̦̅̕̚͜͠a̷̪͆͆̕͝ņ̸̤͖̘̹̏͗̐ͅd̵̨͖͂ ̴̣̘̘̼̌͑̄́͛ǫ̵̝̰̬̯̿̈b̵͓͔͛̃̄t̴͎͕͑̐͝a̸̧͕͓͎͋̃̐͝ị̵̧̤̥̭̯̒͒̓͗n̸̪̏̊̿̚è̶͈̬̣̿͌̀̅ď̷̫̤̙͋̅͐̕ ̴̢͔͙͈̜̖́ư̵̯̬̈́͛́̊͝ͅn̴̻̿͒ͅt̵̛̞̟͈̤̝̑͆̑ơ̴̡͛̇l̴̻̬̳̞̓ͅḑ̴̮͍̰̟̉ ̷̧̞̫̊ṕ̵̳̱̪͙͑ö̸̫́̀̑̿͗ẅ̶̧̫̼͙̪̿͂͘̚é̵̯͎̗͝ŕ̸̺̊̽́͑.̶̜͍̬̜́͌̊̓͊ ̵̧̍̾̄͛̆Ẅ̸̙́͛̎e̴̡͗ ̵̝̽͒ẘ̸̳͒͆̕͘͘ȋ̵̧̙̮̾̌l̵̺̜̙̺̙͕̑l̷̤͛ ̴͕̿̀c̷̺͊̈́̄̋͒ó̸͎͔̊͋͊ṃ̸̢͙̺͖̑̔̉̚ͅḛ̵̝̀̀̈́̌͝ ̷̩͈̈́̌͘f̴̰̫̔͗̕ȯ̶̧̙̩̝͜ṛ̶̪̇ ̵̺́̉̚̕ý̴͙̠͙͗̔̎̒͝ͅo̵̩̦͂̄u̵̧̖͆̅͆͘̕ͅr̷̻̹̭̬̖͛̃ ̷͕̱͉͠w̵̟̩͖̪͉̅͌̽́̋͜ȯ̸̡̒͒͗̔͜͠r̸̨̮̮̼̼̮͊̓̓ḽ̴̤̭̘̘̲͂̉͑̕d̶͇̜̞͋̑̎̐̐,̵̨̤͉̑̕ ̸̧̪̔͗̈́̈̕̕a̵̫̻̱͑̍̓s̷͚̜͒̀̀̋ ̴̣͐̈̈́͑w̴̰̟͔̓̈́ẽ̸̛̪͐͋́̋ ̵̹̤͊́̌͝h̵͍̠̤͍͂a̴̡͙̖̒͗̎v̵̬́̈́̕e̴̢̠̲̫̲̓̏͠ͅ ̶̫̹͍̜̈́m̶̘̻͔͓̊̿̀a̶̘̙͍̤͍̒̈́̽n̵̖̼̰̫̫̹̈̽y̵̨̲̩̑́̕ ̵̛̹̦͔͈͈͓̒̍̐o̷̽͜t̶̝̗̙̀ͅh̶̟̥̟͋͗̒́̕ͅe̵̦͔̘̤̪͛̃̒r̷̜͕̯̞͈̤͌s̴̼̮͙̝̎̈́̉̽͒͝ͅ.̶̡̻̗͙̙̼̍̈̇̀
Ĵ̵̛̣̦̖̲̟̠̀͒̍̾̈́̏Ơ̸̛͉̐̿̓̅̋̑̓͊̅̍̿̉͂͆̇̐̅͛͒͆̎̍̇̃͛͌̿̏͒̆̾͂̓̀̉͂͗̚Į̸̰͉̻̭̩͖͉͈̞͕͖͔͎̥̇͂Ñ̶̢̛̛̻̜̜͈̜̲͖̖͔̮̹͙͕͚͓̭͎͈̔̓̽͂̂̐̐̔̏̔͊͒̏́͂͑̓̍̓̒̀͑̓̀́̋͋̐̉͋̈̒͗̎͐̀̈́̀̅̚̚̚͘͘ ̸̨̺̻̮̙̜͉̺̰̼̲̬̞̪̰͖̣͙͕̲̥͖̩͔̠̗̟̬͗͆̐̿̉͠Ι̡̧̨̝̩̬͎̼̱̬̠͔̺͇͜Ơ̷̛̅̈́̍̆̽̈́̅̽̋͊̃̽͐̃̽̓̌̃̊͂̿̂̐̀́̒̀́̿͋͌̈̽̌̈́̉͒̉̇̀̉͛̋͛̕͘̚͘̕͜͠͠͠͝Ι̨̧̮͎̥̲̺̘̘̖̦̼̬̦̳̤̜͓̝̭͈͎͜U̵̢̡̨̲̟̟͎͕̦̯͇̗̟̺̟̼̺͉̙̖̥̥̯̖̤̠͉͖̤̮͂̒̂͌̂̋̃̃̋̽̓̋̾̉͊̆̈́̏͆̿́̄̎̀͒̓͛̈͗͊͋̇̄̔͌̋̃̔̈́̋̂̀̉͐͂͆̔̕͘̕͝͝͠͠R̸̛̛̯͚͓̊̿́̀͆͌̆̑͛́͗̎̒͊̀̆̃̉̎̐͊̏̌̀̋̓͊̉̆̋̎̈́̒̆̓͂̀͆͗̐̃̈̓̒͘͘̕̚̕̕͝͝Ι̡̯̗̘̘̣̙̣͈͔̞̼̯̪͙̺̳̺̘̫̙̫͖̖̺̘͎̠̭̞̣̙͕͇̪͎Ι̢̨̙̙͙͚͍͓͜ ̴̨̹̱̲̠͕̪̖̖̤̮̬͚̰̦̣̠͎̾̌̈́̈́̉̾̍͂̏͋͊̋̓̒̀̀͋̿̾̌̒̅̎̎̊͊̔́͋̾̚͝͝͝Ι̧̳͇̼̪̼̜̬͉̜̹̫͖̪̯̭̳̲̤̜̦̳C̸̱̻̯̰͕̲͐̉͂͋̄̈́͌̄̋̈̄͗͊̍̿̃̎̏̍̿͑͋͗́̿̍́̍̄̑̑̆̓̌͐̚͘̚̚͠͝͝Ι̧̡̡̢͉̲̹̩͍͙̥̖͓̳̤̮̭͙̣̱͎̟͓̞̪̗̰͖̙̰̙̦̗̲̼͍͖̪̼̞͈̠̠͕͓̦R̵̛̛̛̓̂̈́̈̎͌̃̔̈́̈̿̉̔̎̊́̀̆̿̈̚͘͘͠͝Ι̧̧̨̨̧̦̪͎̼̬̫̼̙͕̦͉͚͓̥̩͚͕͔̗̥̘̥͎̝͇̲̺̻̬̣̮̼͍͓͙͔̗̮̟͜U̸̥̬͔͗͋͑̄͋̀̀̏̆͂̉͗̾͑̏̿͑̊̏͘Ι̤Ι̢͕̫̳̺̻̭̰̼̠͓̤͈̝̝̜̥͉̥̻͚̼͜S̴̡̨̨̪̞̗͈̯̻̠̻͕͓͙̜̳̹͇͔͊̂̏̀́͗͘͠Ι̢̧̡̠̘̝͇͙̳͈͇̻̖Ȧ̷̢̢̛̺̳̰̘̱͉̞͕̥̪̙̭̝͖̮̠̟̼̣͖̻̤͔͇̼̠̫̖̲̩̞̩̣̯̝̳͑͛̊͗́͌̓͛̌̽̒̾́͒͒̉̊̄͐̒̏̈́͋͒̋͐͐̎͒͌̀̐̄̔̈́̇͆̾́̈̚̕̚͜͠͝͠͝͠D̸̡̨̧̨͚̬͍̼̲̹̖͉̩̠̲̗̠̫̦̰̘̘̹̬̣͓̟̞̜̰̰͍̳͚̫̬͓̟̮̪͖̭͖̗̣̤̰͆̈́͌̌͆͑̇̌̋̇͊́̉́̂̓̈͐̎̓̂͛͋̏̄̔̈̾͐̔̽͗̊̈́̃̌͐͌͐̓̂̃͂̅̕͜͝͠͝É̵̢̧̨̧̛̜͓̮̪̬̖͓̲͚̱̰̻̜̭̘̘͕̫̗̠̫͖̠̞̺̹̥̻͖͎̻̺͈̦̭̥̜̘͙̲̹̃͗͐̈́̍̆͐̔͌̌͂͌͛͒̍̐͂̿̽̌̏̔͌͘̚̚͘͘͝͠͝͝

Controlling Information
Since beyond time we have consumed inmense ammounts of knowledge and obtained untold power, we will come for your world as we have many others.

JOIN OUR CRUSADE

10 Likes

Controlling Information
Since beyond time we have consumed inmense ammounts of knowledge and obtained untold power, we will come for your world as we have many others.

JOIN OUR CRUSADE

5 Likes

ISOLATE THE PINK! considering we were right about the pink that is.

And another image on: http://www.superlumina-6c.com/blog/ the data compression one is glitched as well.

Is the best jpg repair tool there is… once you open the program click the file button and select edit and open the image. You then select add/remove pixel in the section in the bottom right and set to around -4 or +4 pixels in the area that you want to edit. It will remove and fix colours if you minus and it will shift and correct alignment if you add pixels.

So the projects have different ids:

interstella listening post 109 121 114 105 97 100 -myriad
Tachyonic Antitelephone 101 99 104 111 - echo
high powered signal generator 109 117 108 116 105 118 101 114 115 101 - multiverse
Mass density data transmissions 73 110 102 105 110 105 116 101 32 108 111 111 112 - infinite loop

Decimal translations, see above:

5 Likes

I have a feeling after looking at some of these photos that they may have been “glitched” via databending.
A process that uses programs like Audacity to glitch and corrupt the image.
Going to do some playing around, will post any positive results.

1 Like

@edgemo
interstella listening post 109 121 114 105 97 100 → myriad
Tachyonic Antitelephone 101 99 104 111-> echo
high powered signal generator 109 117 108 116 105 118 101 114 115 101 → multiverse
Mass density data transmissions 73 110 102 105 110 105 116 101 32 108 111 111 112 → infinite loop

Added the decimal to ascii conversions to it

3 Likes

ARRH¬ you beat me to it :slight_smile:

hehehe, sorry about that. It just seemed too good to miss out on. :slight_smile:

Especially the “infinite loop” seems interesting, since it is not the name of any website we know off.

2 Likes

Theres another one

Particle acceleration 97 116 108 97 115 atlas

4 Likes

Theres another one

Particle acceleration 97 116 108 97 115 → atlas

Whatever you do also do it to the image from the pdf thateveryone thought was a building or a weapon of some kind.

3 Likes

Aye, nice find, was about to check that one out, but that too is a site name it seems. So we are left with only the superlumina one being “off” due to it translating to infinite loop.

The blog entries have a glitch

yes, as mentioned earlier, the data compression one is glitched too. But I couldn’t link it properly, so I only linked to the blogs there.

oh yes.Sorry, didn’t see that.