Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

i placed an order with -999999999999999999999 hoping arnaud get’s billions of $

In the warnings page it says not to use the headset if you have a pacemaker. I wonder if he had a pacemaker that was screwed up by the headset making him unable to wake up. Maybe needs a defibrillator? I placed an order but nothing changed.

Well, this link says that “there is a very small chance that electrical stimulation from nerve conduction testing could affect the function of the pacemaker” so something like what you said might have happened. We don’t know the exact specifics of of the headset, and we don’t know if Arnaud has a pacemaker.
http://www.dchft.nhs.uk/patients/departments-G-O/neurophysiology/Pages/Cardiac-Pacemakers.aspx

The WARE site talks about localized low frequency stimulation on the frontal lobe. Seems unlikely it would affect a pacemaker. Maybe if they were microwaves, but that just causes more issues for Arnaud.

This image says his vitals are good and he’s healthy (assuming this is Arnaud). I’m guessing if something is wrong with him, its either psychological or neurological. Also, the reason why you order an item seems to be just as important as what you order.

5 Likes

I think we need to let subject1 die… then revive.

2 Likes

This really could be a new room in nms!:grinning:

7 Likes

Looking closer at the monitor screens in the background, this could be what that guy is hooked up to…subject 1 was it??

3 Likes

I thought the same thing when I seen that. The graphics look like they could fit right in! If that is a new room in NMS then we do have some surprises in store :smiley:

2 Likes

@arpoja @Matador
Not to burst any bubbles, but I’m pretty sure that room was confirmed to be a stock image, so probably not from NMS NEXT. Directly, anyway.

3 Likes

Where did you find that image?

1 Like

On the Ware site, under documents.

1 Like

myriad 70 changed again.

1 Like

Very possible that I missed something, but noticed that WT status is: Connections shutting down…

2 Likes

Note the last reply to this thread before yours was May 18…it is now Jul 9th…so yeah, safe to say you’ve missed quite a lot if you expect the status from 50 days ago to still be the same today.

I never know where to put certain information.

I did a search though for ‘Connections shutting down…’ and didn’t find any hits so I thought perhaps is was new information. Please just ignore.

2 Likes

When was the last time you interacted with the ARG…I can attempt to fill you in a bit but A LOT has been happening in recent weeks.

1 Like

Appreciate the offer but not necessary. I’ve been following along - just don’t have a good memory.

9 Likes

Welcome to the club. Being confused and unable to remember what is going on is standard around here. You fit right in. :laughing: :wink:

10 Likes

Hi @temp,
I know, right?! I do this all the time. I notice stuff and think I might have discovered something new. :joy: It’s impossible to remember it all. So glad you posted a possible finding, though! Be yourself, and chime in anytime. :clap:t2::muscle:t2:

5 Likes