Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

I don’t like the file,name ending in HG wu since wu is a Chinese article placed after a name after someone dies. :scream: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

The cockpit is also see-through, like in the original demo videos. The cockpit is also open.
But I am not going to read too much into it. For the most part though, everything else seems to be in the game that I have seen already.

2 Likes

yeah it’s area 51

anything new?

What should we do??!!

that time is now yes?

Has anyone found out what this is?wt_4_24
The link goes to vocaroo, it is a computer voice saying:

Drunken
Disable
Tiger
Everyday
Hockey
Determine
Endow
Coherence
Freedom
Guitarist
Framework

1 Like

Why did Hello Games retweet this?

1 Like

These are words from a PGP Word List, also known as a Biometric Word List, as hinted at in the Status text. Each word corresponds to a hex value:

51 4B 6A 58 73 47 59 2E 67 69 66

When converted to ASCII this reads QKjXsGY.gif, which was the filename of an animated gif on Imgur.

maybe we’ll have big comets with possible interaction ? (rare ressources or so)

Or… Philæ (whitch take the images) is an egyptian submerged island, a clue about underwater world/ruins/installations ?

3 Likes

Author
EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY-ESAC
Created on
Wednesday 1 June 2016
Posted on
Thursday 22 March 2018
Dimensions
2048*2048
File
N20160601T165837834ID30F41.png
Filesize
4105 KB
Keywords
67P/CHURYUMOV-GERASIMENKO 1 (1969 R1), INTERNATIONAL ROSETTA MISSION, OSIRIS - NARROW ANGLE CAMERA, ROSETTA EXTENSION 2
Albums
ROSETTA / OSIRIS / Comet Phase / Postlanding Phase / ROSETTA EXTENSION 2 MTP030 / OSIRIS NAC

More info on the source image. I find it all very interesting. Hope some more ppl have ideas about this. HG posting this gif has to mean something.

Landing on comets would be cool. I also find this to be interesting The probe is named after the Rosetta Stone, a stele of Egyptian origin featuring a decree in three scripts. The lander is named after the Philae obelisk, which bears a bilingual Greek and Egyptian hieroglyphic inscription

2 Likes

this is new, right?
http://extranet.ware-tech.cloud/taskmanager

task manager and documents updated

2 Likes

Yes got a message to check this out… lots happening on discord about it right now…

3 Likes

TASK MANAGER
TO-DOS AND NOTES FOR ONGOING PROJECTS
WARE ANNOUNCEMENTS
Missing Employee
IN PROGRESS
DISCUSS THIS TASK
W/ARE
R&D
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM WARE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM. Attention to all developers. One of our colleagues, Mr. Zheng, has gone missing a month ago while on a R&D tour. Serious investigation inside the department has lead to nothing of interest, and we’re now asking for outside help. Please send any information concerning his potential whereabouts to warelearn@ware-mail.cloud.
W/ARE
R&D
All recent and potentially relevant documents found on Mr. Zheng’s computer have been translated and forwarded to the developer extranet. Our team is currently trying to use this information to retrace his last steps. We’re hoping that our combined efforts can bring light to this affair and bring Mr.Zheng back home safely. In the hope of attaining maximum reach and visibility, the R&D department also set up a Twitter account to serve as another relay of information.
W/ARE
R&D
UPDATE ON R&D SEARCH. All information of interest sent to warelearn@ware-mail.cloud will be rewarded with codes to our exclusive WARE wallets which can be used for special package purchases.

5 Likes

I see a shuttle-class ship landed at the end of the GIF. Asteroid landing confirmed! :brain::fire:

4 Likes

You can log on the extranet page using Arnaud from Philojeux (:slight_smile:

user: arnaud@philojeux.com
Pass: f1orbiag55z1

lots of documents to read! Tomorrow will be a happy monday !

3 Likes

MONESTARY KING TOWN. postcard items circled. too much info on these links

arnaud’s deposited money the past few days, i’ve placed 1 request for each and every item. i wanna drain his wallet asap! LOL

Maybe you have to request each item in a pattern that unlocks something else. Like a code to opens up a door? -)

TQQdles™

1 Like