Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

Ya helped a lot thanks, got over 100hrs in still learning new things all the time

1 Like

You can generate a valid token for the pdf from

1 Like

Have you checked into Baku Digital? they have an application called “Studio”. here is the link. It’s interesting, though not yet vetted. Studio | BAKU DIGITAL

3 Likes

Their tag line under the Studio is straight from Stan Lee, 'with great power comes great responsibility" The WARE product description says that the device comes with ‘default Baku Studio’

2 Likes

The main page has a very prominent “WE ARE” (cough W/ARE cough) as the first thing you see.

2 Likes

Baku Digital is a legit studio, nothing involved in ARG. They just develop softwares for augmented reality.
I was surprised when i first see the site but they exists (irl) for years (well, the release date of NMS anyway ^^)

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Back to the hunt.

1 Like

Ahh well… in any case I’m loving their AR app videos.

1 Like

If you look at some of the projects they’ve done, you’ll see they have one for Guinness. Not a firm whose copyright you infringe lightly. I think they’re a genuine studio.

That said, they also say they like fun. Just because they’re genuine, doesn’t mean they couldn’t get involved.

1 Like

That thought crossed my mind too. Could be cool if the ARG needed something like their scratchapp to reveal a hidden clue at some point.

2 Likes

Totally what i thought, if the “Baku Studio” in the WARE site is really Baku Digital, it can be a clue about scratchapp, usefull app for next ARG puzzles

2 Likes

My thought was the same. I scanned my Atlas Pass yesterday, alas, no hidden data…lol

3 Likes

Did you try WARE site ?

1 Like

No, I did not…hmmmm

1 Like

No data…

1 Like

Another deadend :smiley:

1 Like

to quote Thomas Edison; “I did not fail, I just discovered 2,000 ways not to make a lightbulb.”

4 Likes

I will chek if i see image in the next days if the ARG is going on, we never know :wink:

1 Like

might it be a seed for a planet or area?

2 Likes

Release day : 31/07/2018 (July 31, 2018)

Amazon:
http://a.co/6wrTKR0![nms_amazon|690x333](upload://hHtiZ7uOoeBHDxyWNUQR6fEiZNZ.jpg)

6 Likes