Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

Oh yes, I am super stoked about everything that’s going on. I can only imagine this to be huge.

We already had all these references to the ‘old gods’, then the dreaming, now W/ARE technology and Morpheus to get to the NEXT level :sweat_smile:

I can’t wait, although I am afraid we may lose Emily along the way! Oh well, maybe Morpheus picks someone else to ‘mimic’ :wink:

5 Likes

How are you getting that link, I entered in and it only gave me this:

2 Likes

Any thoughts ?

you really don’t want to hear mine!!!

BUT everyone can get some rest

and have a :beer:

3 Likes

Mirror
Atlas
a bit of lore about seeing oneself reflected in the red orb and then something about screaming and running or something like that…:scream: Think I will join @zsigmond:beers::clinking_glasses::tumbler_glass: and one more for good measure…:cocktail:

6 Likes

Ahhh, yes yes yes. I read it as N (reversed) C V I and was wondering if there was something to it.

1 Like

Thank you, good to never drink alone!

1 Like

Nothing I can think of. Just that the X makes an Atlas with the Red Orb, all-seeing eye…which is a nice touch. Atlas is always watching…

1 Like

Part of me really liked NMS as a console exclusive for the PS4, but releasing on Xbox One will give a number of friends a chance to try a pretty cool game. I would trade Xbox One support for a VR mode though. :smile:

It looks like it will be August, which seems far away at the moment.

2 Likes

Dont know if anyone has done this yet, but I did a spectrum analysis on the No Man’s Sky next video and didnt see anything in the frequency range that showed any codes, numbers or letters.

7 Likes

How I feel about all this…

5 Likes

LMAO this is awesome, reminds me of home.

2 Likes

NEXT, hum… interesting…
So let’s say that X stands for X-Box, what would N, E and T be?!

Time til Summer’18 will feel like centuries…

3 Likes

I think NMS mirror is just the capability to see yourself. We do not have body (we can’t see it) on NMS

1 Like

I’m guessing the only reason they said anything is because the information was about to be leaked, i doubt they did this because of #SayHello

2 Likes

Not to create more spin or hype, but it has not been confirmed the NMS NEXT is the teased 1.5.

Could it be that these are different updates?

4 Likes

Pretty cool that No Mans Sky is coming to Xbox something I never saw coming but I welcome it. O believe the game will now reach even more people it might bring more into the community.

As for 1.5 like I said before this summer is gonna be awesome. The mother loaf of updates a whole new experience and hours of new content.

Would be nice if some the universe was across all platforms.

2 Likes

NEXT … N E X T …
7 billion divides into 18 quadrillion = ?

1 Like