Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

Polygon post said August release date

3 Likes

Ok. I only saw summer. Waking up for the 2nd time in a morning is not easy. :sleeping:

4 Likes

“As of Atlas Rises, China is our second biggest region for players of No Man’s Sky, so we’re excited to be able to support that further…" This is likely why the ARG is doing so much in China.

5 Likes

HG faced with negative response after NMS release. So now they are very careful with sharing informations and I feel they were some how forced to announce something (update).
I wonder what influence today’s new will have on ARG and community attitude. I hope ARG and puzzle solving will be the same exciting as it was.

3 Likes

We are all thirsty for more from Hello Games. But you should be happy. They haven’t gave up on No Mans Sky nor on us, their fans. Just give them some more time. I’m sure they will release an amazing trailer for an amazing update. When everybody else lost faith, we held on strong. Have faith and patience. All will be revealed in due time.

6 Likes

Good morning from Brazil guys! Amazing morning! What is Marvel’s Infinity War hype beside this? lol

3 Likes

Btw maybe, just maybe “LEAK” is a hint to waking titan. Maybe we are looking at it wrong.

4 Likes

I was just joking, asking for help and trying to release the hype wave!
Of course I am happy, there is not a single moment, even when we were waiting, that I felt unhappy.
There was a lot of complaining about HG being silent, say hello messages etc.

However, I have always been a fan of No Man’s Sky since day 1 and throughout the “hate” times.
I really have much consideration for that little studio that held strong and kept on maing us dream.

The updates were all amazing, without even talking about all the good moments spent with the community during phase 1 to 4, community that I love and respect.

I can tell, at least for myself, that those 30 seconds of the today’s trailer, are far enough for me to give me the motivation to wait 4 month more! I could wait even more if they need more time, it has never been a problem for me! I restarted from scratch (250 hours+ save) and I don’t even know if I will be able to catch up between the things that I got to accomplish again, but at least I do it again because of the love I have for the game :wink:

What they did, and this since day 1 for a small studio like HG is unbelievable, and again, I am really proud to be myself part of the CSD.

Whatever comes next, we’ll be here to keep our love strong for HG and the mercury process, and of course for Emily !

Cheers fellow Citizens!

9 Likes

Wow I just seen what’s going on. And though summer is some time from now I think this wait will be so worth it.

And to see Sean Murray say “This will be free to existing players, and we’ll continue to support No Man’s Sky in this way for the foreseeable future.” Just confirms that there will be even more of this AMAZING game for the years to come!

I really can’t wait to see what happens ‘Next’ and I am super excited to take this journey with my fellow Citizen Scientists and travelers alike!
:rocket:

5 Likes

Technically, British Summer Time began last weekend. So technically… Could be any day now :grimacing:

2 Likes

Haha… Great way to look at it!.. Though if they go by the North American summer it would give them more time lol.
:rofl:

3 Likes

A bit of a mashup - NMS W/ARE

13 Likes

Maybe Emily was threatening to leak it!

6 Likes

LEAK

10 Likes

what did the link show?

I see no reason to believe that HG will do this though. In fact, I would suggest the opposite. Th Atlas rises update was labeled as update 1.3, but when released it was actually update 1.29. Following that pattern, it makes more sense that this will be update 1.39. Although I could see them calling it 1.5.

Also, is anyone else bothered by the fact that someone was trying to leak the update info? I mean, I want to know as bad as the next guy, but forcing your way in doesn’t seem right.

1 Like

https://bit.ly/2IgaLc5 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

what lol what a waste of waking titan commands, oh will i will go back to drinking :beer:

3 Likes

So this big red orb not only looks like the Atlas orb but also reminds me of the red eye in the lore that is always watching…now the whole headset thing which taps into your brain…can’t wait to see how this fits into the story.

2 Likes

A clue from the next article at the bottom of the page?:

Tick Tock is a surreal mystery game where time is of the essence. Its 2D hand-drawn world borrows from 1930s Denmark, but with a magic realist twist. Two players must work together to solve puzzles and unravel a story about two sisters, Amalie and Lærke, who have somehow learned how to manipulate time to grant themselves longer lives. It’s the debut game for Other Tales Interactive, and look for it in Q4 for PC and mobile devices.

The studio is Mira Dorthé and Tanja Tankred, who met while they were both university students. The duo drew inspiration from myriad sources while coming up with the idea for Tick Tock. Cyan, Inc.’s classic mystery adventure Myst influenced its atmosphere; Steel Crate Games’ Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes led them to experiment with centering the gameplay on player cooperation; and Simogo’s Year Walk encouraged them to draw on their Scandinavian roots. Dorthé is Swedish and Tankred is Danish, and they decided to base the game on Danish history.

3 Likes