Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

There is the W/are logo on it… I thought that was fiction…

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

Not that I’m not happy for Xbox owner’s. They deserve to play it too, after all. But cross platform compatibility can take a lot of work. What if that compatibility is THE update?

Yeah me too. idk!

Murray said they called the update Next “because it’s an important next step on a longer journey for us and the community

3 Likes

Some confirmation:

Murray said. “You might have noticed the logo image contains the icon for the mysterious WARE platform which the community believes may be linked to an Alternate Reality Game. Waking Titan, an ARG which revealed Atlas Rises, had over 380k engaged players.”

3 Likes

Okay, Tencent is just the platform Hello Games is going to use to make the game’s China release happen. Makes sense now.

3 Likes

So there is no update… Just a hint to what we are getting possibly nother piece to arg??

NEXT is the biggest update yet, just not today.

1 Like

Didn’t w/are say something of receiving a present in the weekend?
Maybe Sony is releasing a VR version of NMS to the Playstation VR this weekend?

1 Like

I don’t know if I have to be happy, confused, thrilled or just … ?
I AM THIRSTY !! lol
I mean c’mon, really happy for the xbox players, really impressed by the sound of the small trailer (which seems something has finally arrived, huge spaceship?)…

but but but… now what? someone help me get my mind right :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If it sounds to good to be true, well that’s because it is.

Summer… going back to sleep now :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello Games must really be putting in some big work. Between the next update being bigger again than the last and spreading onto more platforms, it looks like NMS is going to become the dream game it was always visualised to be.

11 Likes

And the fact that they will continue to support the game for the foreseeable future…we could be in the ARG for the rest of our lives…:scream: :laughing:

7 Likes

Fits well if you ask me

5 Glyphs remain. I still think the ARG will continue one every 2 weeks until June (Summer). Sean just announced NEXT because of the leak! Also think thats why there was no proper trailer!

2 Likes

That is what it looks like. I know a 30 seconds trailer is not relevant at all, but man I feel something totally huge is gonna hit us really really hard…

1 Like

This still leaves the question of why they are they skipping 1.4?

And is Phoenix related to NEXT or is it something else?

2 Likes