Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

There looks like a ph number at the end of my sequence but my skype wants me to add credit.
Anybody else want a go?
I take no responsibility for what you get on the other end :grin:

2 Likes

I think if there was a number to call they would be more direct… we’ve gone down the rabbit hole of harassing random people too many times already xD

6 Likes

Has anything changed on the myriad site? From what I can see, it looks the exact same as before.

1 Like

http://www.myriad-70.com/

3 Likes

By ‘changed’, I meant, has any thing changed since the site was last active. The site looks identical to what it looked like before it was shut down

2 Likes

I didn’t copy the whole site back in 2017, just a few pages - but those I do have are identical to what I can see now. I can’t see any changes.

3 Likes

http://www.myriad-70.com/status/ There’s some new stuff here. I don’t recall seeing “INCIDENTS: Client W9 [ CORRUPTED ]” before.

4 Likes

That hex sequence looks like a 16byte GUID.

{EB4C14A9}-{C622DF71}-{66FBE0DD}-{8915DB02}

Or

EB4C14A9-C622-DF71-66FB-E0DD-8915DB02

Depending on formatting.

4 Likes

Protect the Monarch. I just keep thinking God save the Queen.

6 Likes

Could “external intel” refer to our Atlas Level 4 Passes? Since they are the only physical item we have from the ARG. Could our Atlas passes be used to decipher the code in some way?

4 Likes

@HypoLord here is the diffchecker between old and new on the Myriad site. It’s linked from the Waking Titan Watcher over on twitter https://twitter.com/WatchingTitan

1 Like

It is also the Level 4 package…

2 Likes

No that glyph is “rem sleep” on waking Titan site

3 Likes

RGlyph 12 could be a mayfly!
In his 1789 book The Natural History and Antiquities of Selborne, Gilbert White described in the entry for “June 10th, 1771” how

Myriads of May-flies appear for the first time on the Alresford stream. The air was crowded with them, and the surface of the water covered.

Probably nothing! But I will keep looking

3 Likes

not sure if its new but on myriad 70 website under status tab it says several systems are corrupted

3 Likes
11 Likes

At last! An end to the slumber! (“Goes looking for popcorn and a grimoire…”)

8 Likes

Just thinking out loud - we have to protect the monarch! Could this be a butterfly and the sleep we all just had was the crysalis stage of its life?

8 Likes

when you enter the number/letters that pop up under status like this eb:4c:14:a9:c6:22:df:71:66:fb:eo:dd:89:15:db:02 in maps you get a place eb:4c:14:a9:c6:22:df:71:66:fb:eo:dd:89:15:db:02 - Bing Maps

2 Likes

Logically speaking us deciding that loop16 should exist seems like a blatantly bad idea given that it was clear it was well beyond our ability to control and already doing dangerous stuff…I feel HG will treat that decision as such. Now loop16 is screwing with Mexico City’s federal district? Well…at least it’s probably safer than screwing with nuclear arsenal.

2 Likes