STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

I hope it doesnt take as long as my last order from MerchBar. They’re based in Texas, I ordered in November and it only showed up yesterday (to Ireland). Guess that’s to be expected when its free shipping from the US, I’m sure the passes are being sent out with no expense spared! I’m thinking next week at the soonest, friday if we’re very lucky!

3 Likes

I guess it’ll be the same waiting time if you’re in Ireland and I am in Switzerland, right?

At least approximately…

3 Likes

I’m on the east cost of the USA and I haven’t gotten anything yet waiting on the mail today

2 Likes

Yeah I’m on the east coast US too and nothing (state Pennsylvania)

2 Likes

Same here, PA also, nothing yet

3 Likes

Oregon, and nothing yet, but I won’t see the mail arrive for another 5-6 hours.

2 Likes

California Checking in, and nope, have not received a pass or a new Lab 319 related email.

Good news.

Apparently someone from Indiana has received their Pass today, so hopefully not too much longer for the rest of the states to gets theirs : D

1 Like

I got one from PA!

6 Likes

Don’t hate me guys but I’m praying they don’t hit the UK until at least the weekend (my royal mail redirect won’t have kicked in before then) . There is still hope for me to get one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So,after checking Reddit apparently a bunch of people from all over the US are receiving their Passes!

California

Arkansas

New York

PA

Florida

Ohio

Virginia

Etc.

Cool!! Maybe if I got one it will show up today : D

4 Likes

Just got my pass in the mail ¶

8 Likes

Kansas reporting in, I got my Atlas pass!

7 Likes

Oh man, I hope you didn’t pay the 200 for it.

Nothing here for me in Virginia maybe tomorrow

“The game is afoot!”

I’m totally stoked! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So exciting cant wait to see what happens now and hopefully this new path leads to many amazing things.

Hopefully since a new batch of passes re out we get some more ARG activity

I’ve created a step-by-step Recap of the STATUS cmd update, and Live Drop that solved the 10th Glyph. :slightly_smiling_face: That was a fun weekend! Props to Chris (is he in here somewhere?) for making the trek and being a super good sport about his mishap.

edit: smiley wasn’t typed correctly…

5 Likes

I had to! Couldn’t miss out on such a cool part of NMS history! xD

Isn’t that weird?20