STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

Could just be a coincidence, although Birendra Nath Mallick has written several papers on the subject and I found further info of a graduate called Megha Amar who had been in the same University, although now located at the University of California San Diego. Both names show up on many research papers, they likely worked on the subject together. Found that she used Lab 319 as a location in the University when still in India.

2 Likes

I edited the topic post at the top to include a full summary of events. Feel free to check it out :wink:

1 Like

I thought they were being philosophical XD Not literal.

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Andrew, thanks for the update. Yeah I saw that in the thread about India, very interesting. Looking forward to seeing how this all develops. Regards, Dave.

Alright. Just putting this thing here so I can say I was the 500th reply. drops mic

4 Likes

And to commemorate 500 comments in this thread Iā€™ve just dropped a simple clear and detailed recap video covering the entire season 2 of Waking Titanā€¦complete with facecam and some stunning gameplay scenes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Google reveals a number of locations called Lab319. Not sure how important that is right now

3 Likes

Should be getting an email that may have any necessary details concerning 319. I entered mine and keep checking spam folder just in case.

1 Like

Found this whilst googling lab319 and thought about how colours have played a part previously, prob the wrong rabbit hole but here it is anyway

https://www.e-paint.co.uk/Lab_values.asp?cRange=Pantone%20U&cRef=319+U

Also this. CIELAB color space - Wikipedia

If Emily doesnā€™t know the meaning of 42 she should be sent to a firing squad

5 Likes

There is a lab319.org but it doesnā€™t appear to have any relation to this ARG. There are also many labs
around the world with the same designation. Nothing that stands out

1 Like

well, yea, had a bit to drink last night ; ) lol

Just deleted most of my bs comments cuz i realized i was spamming : (

All good here. Carry on my fellow Etarcians :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I havent received any new email either.

Has anyone else?

Not yet, I keep checking my spam folder too! Just in case.

1 Like

Perhaps we wont get any emails till tomorrow or maybe next weekend

No emails for me as yet. (No pass either) :cry:

2 Likes

No mails, no pass. But since no one has received an Atlas Pass V4 in Europe I think thereā€™s still a slight chance to get one.
If people like @DevilinPixy @toddumptious or you @Mad-Hatter and other regular Citizens doesnā€™t get oneā€¦ than itā€™ll be totally weird.

2 Likes

Has anyone in the US gotten one yet?

Nothing in the UK post todayā€¦