STATUS command update > LIVE DROP! 10th glyph solution!

Someone on Reddit said typing Loop16 now says “Sleeping”

4 Likes

I tried using both 1-800-7463649 (phoenix) and separate 7463649 as password
Also tried 1-800-647767 (mirror) and separate 647767 as password.
No luck there … :frowning:

3 Likes

I don’t believe this is new. iirc this happened right after the last phase ended.

2 Likes

Damn I saw that thought I would not ask because you guys already knew haha
Indeed says loop16 - sleeping

2 Likes

It does and also when you type wake loop16 it says loop16 wake up complete but still says it’s sleeping weird

2 Likes

LOOP16 and WAKE LOOP16

Woke Loop16 again

2 Likes

But if you type in loop 16 again will say sleeping maybe they just haven’t change the command

2 Likes

The “Wake” command was used to start Loop16. Refer to the wiki for the process.

The “Loop16” command returned a few different results over the course of phase 3, but at the end it returned “Sleeping” and has done so ever since.

4 Likes

https://heyautoshops.com.au/02322640/Phoenix_Cables#header_wrapper - Location called Phoenix Cables in Australia that has the 1-800 Phoenix Number!!! Could be a live drop!

3 Likes

I tried calling it it rings twice and asks you to leave a message sorry @DevilinPixy I couldn’t resist well I tried 1800 7463649

1 Like

That looks like just a company that happens to have Phoenix in their name L

2 Likes

Maybe I am just confused due to all the excitement going on

2 Likes

That also has 1-800-Phoenix as the number?

2 Likes

In America, lots of companies get custom phone numbers that spell out their name or other related phrase.

1 Like

Ah I see, It’s in Australia but that could be it haha! Let’s see if the number actually is 1-800-Phoenix when it’s fully revealed then in that case, Aussies will be only just waking up now if they are early birds anyway!

1 Like

1-800-phoenix has been confirmed to not exist!

Please do not try random phone numbers!

3 Likes

Does not exist? This place has that number? https://heyautoshops.com.au/02322640/Phoenix_Cables

2 Likes

yeah con confirm, just tried 1-800-PHOENIX, and nothing.

And the Status is obviously new as well as the Loop16 sleeping i beleive.

1 Like

logic has a song called 1-800-273-8255 but pretty sure has nothing to do with this lol

Seems like tons of other people are saying that “Loop16” returning “sleeping” is new. Can’t say I’m ALWAYS right. :joy:

1 Like