Starships 🚀

Finally shuttles can be put to good use…

8 Likes

I’m a bit schizophrenic about the revised starship upgrade process. I like the new ability, yet I would prefer starship size to correlate to it’s capacity.

+1, -1

6 Likes

As far as I can tell, you can’t just upgrade every ship to 48 slots. Different ship types still have different maximum slots even when upgraded.

4 Likes

You can max them out to 48/21, but you have to up the class to S if it isn’t already

6 Likes

Ok. Scrap everything I posted here previously. It seems after maxing out the General slots, it next allowed me to max the highlighted Tech slots. It then put me back to upgrading the General slots and it seems this pattern will continue allowing me to max out ALL slots in both the General and Tech slots.

So General slots will max to 48…Tech to 21.
This is a little bit disappointing. I would have preferred a limit that varied per the ship’s original class.

11 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Soul - O

8 Likes

Alignment

5 Likes

:rocket: Starship Conundrum:

Bought this sweet little S-Exotic for about 9 mil =U=.

My problem is I want to keep it.
But…

The white line around the inventory tells me that the number of slots for it is limited to 25. Though its tech slots look like the full compliment of 48. :slightly_frowning_face:

Is that true?

The main reason I would like to keep it is the beautiful wide open cockpit.

It has some lovely engraving on its little tadpole tail:

Such a cuuuute little yellow tadpole ship! :blush:

So if anyone can tell me about the inventory slots, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

8 Likes

I think you will be able to upgrade it all the way to 48 slots, I had no problems with a similar exotic.

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

I will definitely keep it then!

Now to figure out which of my haulers to salvage to keep a slot open.

3 Likes

I’m of two minds about the change in maximum starship slots.

On the one hand, it’s a SciFi game and we don’t know the actual way cargo is stored. So, anything goes. Go ahead and put the same amount of storage into a small ship as a huge but one.

On the other hand, my logical Milky Way galaxy mindset says, “Whoa, no way.” A small ship should not be able to hold as much as a huge hauler.

And, really, shouldn’t building added cargo space visually increase the starship size in some way?

6 Likes

Nice find, looks like a bumblebee :honeybee: If only it would flap its wings during flight.

3 Likes

If only it lasted…

10 Likes

Ooh, nice! Maybe someday we’ll get that ship repainting…

3 Likes

I agree. The black with white trim is beautiful. What colour is it without external effects?

2 Likes

Blue with silver trim, which is also nice. :grinning:

But ship re colouring would be nicer!

6 Likes

Kind of sad, really. Bunch of cooking, riding, “music,” and electric conundrums added, but no ability to customize starships. (Sigh)

4 Likes

Or long-standing bugs fixed. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes