Starships 🚀

Price is determined by slots and class…and slots are determined by the type of wings a fighter has…if I remember correctly a 38+12 slot S class fighter is around 50 mil but the wings in that picture cap at 29 regular slots so that particular model should be significantly cheaper. It’s been a VERY long time since I’ve last been shopping for ships though.

4 Likes

Oh definitly , I don’t have a doubt about your knowledge!
Now the hard part is to catch one (:

4 Likes

Two on the right , yellow fighter and silver explorer are pre-technology slots ships, Darkwingduck and Madnight. Madnight is named after my daughter, sorry @Mad-Hatter, the one below might be named after your mom. I don’t mean that the way that sounds. :grin::flushed:

12 Likes

Mother…what a long nose you have!
:grin:

6 Likes

My fighter has that style of nose too…and it is my new day to day ship under the new rules for tech with tech modules in NEXT. I have to say I REALLY like it though…I can’t imagine having a better looking fighter than this.

10 Likes

Found this on Eissentam. It shows up at the trading post that I have submitted the coordinates for. I have a little base there. Also sometimes it will show up at the space station for this system.

Its a beautiful ship. Keep reloading, and you will get it. I Guarantee you will get it at this trade post.

Happy Traveling!

10 Likes

@Nightazure: I have moved your topic here, as it was posted in an archived Atlas Rises topic. This topic is for any ships found in NEXT :wink:

3 Likes

Took this when testing for a friend. We tried on all platforms, first wave is fixed and the same for all. I know it was for pc and ps4 before, but we weren’t sure if Next had changed that.

10 Likes

I would trade my high finned version for that one. I keep accidentally entering the ship while building freighter rooms. Granted its a really fast way to hop in your ship in the dockingbay from above, if you get out without taking off and re-spawning your freighter you fall thru the floor and into space.

Anywho, that ship is adorable! I want it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Edit :oops ! That’s the address for the exotic @Sir_oops

7 Likes

Sweet, thanks! Three hearts for you. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Found a fighter I really like, this will hold me over till my white/orange shows its face. Oh and my bud is an old dog, but still learns new tricks @Crimsontine
Seed : 0x664329D2F01630A7

Also in the same system - I don’t have seeds but I do have the portal address if anyone likes something

11 Likes

A fighter, plus my shuttle.

Shuttle Seed: 0x9F2F4191F1C67277

9 Likes

Thank you DevilinPixy!

I’m glad there is NEXT ship topic now as I need to find all my exotics again in the future when I save up the money for them. That was one of my favorite things in the game.

:smiley: I’ll post anything I find on the S class exotics/fighters and their coordinates here from now on.

3 Likes

Wow some really beautiful ships you have all posted. Really looking forward to finding beautiful ones again :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for always being so helpful DarthTrethon on this forum. You always take the time to give great explanations, and I always enjoy your postings among others here.

Happy Traveling!

2 Likes

Hi has anyone seen a red squiddie ? Been looking with no luck also looked at this whole thread nothing.

My first post on this forum!

4 Likes

I moved this to the topic for NEXT, you’ll have better luck getting help here. Good luck Traveller!

4 Likes

Thanks just realized that was AR .

3 Likes

Welcome to what’s probably the nicest gaming community on the web.

Are you on PC or console? :squid: I have the seed code to 2 red squids and actually every single color squid ever, but you can only drop seeds into a game save on PC, not on console. For Xbox and PlayStation, you’ll be limited to portal coords (coordinates).

No, I haven’t yet come upon coords for a red. But I do have coords for a blue squid…

Another Option…

KhrazeGaming mentions coords for a blue squid on console (that’s a yellow on PC)…

Portal: 0096FCE25677 (Euclid v1.5)
1 standout ship: exotic squid yellow on PC / blue on consoles
2 standout tools: exp white(green fade) + aln pink/blue/brown/green(horns)

Portal: 005D03556C4D (Euclid v1.5)
1 capital freighter black/grey(orange)
Just below the old Galactic Hub “Sirkkaist” System: Called “Natergi” System.

Might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but here’s to effort. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes