Starships 🚀

I’ve got a flying brick s-class but I found this little one

System Portal 1077FD58E433 Highly Radioactive Planet

10 Likes

Decided to finally ditch my starter ship for this A-Class fighter.

Loving the colour, details and general look. Just over 2 mil as a trade, having a decent layout and good stats. Came with the Efficient Thrusters (-20% launch), Photon Cannon, Hyperdrive, and Deflector Shield. I added the Photon Cannon upgrades, Rocket Launcher with upgrade, and Deflector Shield upgrade myself. Has 4 tech slots in a row. Not sure about renaming, as the name it came with is kinda cool. I guess I’ll be ‘documenting’ my travels (Arri Amira).

10 Likes

Yesterday was a hell of a lucky night!

After finding a blue S-Class, I found another one (The Yellow one on the left), and took it right away!

5 minutes later… another one !!

12 Likes

10 Likes

I decided to upgrade and got this A Class.

For some reason the Captain had wanted people to know his number when he was following them :crazy_face:

12 Likes

My little collection (so far)!!!

13 Likes

@Strange-RedXVIII: I moved your post to this topic, as the other topic is archived. All spaceships with NEXT go here now :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Had a great time today just dodging asteroids just for the sake of it with ship. The only other game that I’ve had as much fun with just flying is X-plane (if you can call that a game).

8 Likes

Wanted to ask, was this on Euclid or another galaxy? Been sitting at those co-ords reloading to try and get the ship since it has everything I’ve wanted in an exotic!

1 Like

Euclid, I haven’t gone to the center. (I’m on PC standard and I have a base by the Portal).

1 Like

9 Likes

Anyone know where I can find one of these? Been look at every wealthy korvax system and not having any luck. On ps4 normal

10 Likes

Finally got around to updating My PS4 version, I don’t remember having this fighter before the update though.
Then got given a b class freighter in the style I like :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Someone, someplace was asking about the big 48 slot ships and wondering if they were still around

112 mil…I didn’t have enough. :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

Thanks for the tip on how much they are.
All 1 need is another 111,000,000 and I’m set. :grin:

8 Likes

I’ll have to bring my ship collection on here at some point…but I have to refit all of them with the new tech modules and I’ll wait for the efficient thrusters to arrive as a schematic so I can put those on all my ships as well…that way I’ll be able to show my complete configurations with stats and all.

3 Likes

For some reason I thought of sleds when I saw this on a snowy planet

11 Likes

After countless hours of searching I finally found my dream ship!!!

14 Likes

6 Likes