Starships πŸš€

9 Likes

20180731162058_1

I was able to find these three banana’s!

12 Likes

@FathomNW: I moved your screenshot to this topic, where we post all our Starships in NMS NEXT. Nice triplets you got there by the way :wink:

1 Like

8 Likes

For the first time ever I found myself thinking of buying a shuttle

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Efficient Thrusters - launch upgrade/blueprint

Found this awkwardly shaped, but lovable thing. Named it β€˜The Krogan Quads’ and I do believe the name fits it perfectly…for… obvious reasons. ^^

7 Likes

I really hate this style of ship, but liked the paint scheme and decals.

6 Likes

All of the ships I had acquired in my new normal pre-NEXT save, they’re function over form but am now looking for their aesthetically pleasing S Class equivalents.

Except for the little shuttle that could. The shuttles staying. Even if its always late to the party.

9 Likes
I'll just unload all of my starship pictures on you at once shall I?

Normally, I don’t like this hauler nose shape but the wing made up for it.

Awesome new Squid exotic. This planet had odd coloring during the night.

I found out that the ejection seat on buried ships works. Violently.

Annnnnnnnnnd my favorite pre-NEXT starship image…

6 Likes

A few scratches but still serviceable.

9 Likes

I’ve got a flying brick s-class but I found this little one

System Portal 1077FD58E433 Highly Radioactive Planet

10 Likes

Decided to finally ditch my starter ship for this A-Class fighter.

Loving the colour, details and general look. Just over 2 mil as a trade, having a decent layout and good stats. Came with the Efficient Thrusters (-20% launch), Photon Cannon, Hyperdrive, and Deflector Shield. I added the Photon Cannon upgrades, Rocket Launcher with upgrade, and Deflector Shield upgrade myself. Has 4 tech slots in a row. Not sure about renaming, as the name it came with is kinda cool. I guess I’ll be β€˜documenting’ my travels (Arri Amira).

275850_20180805095407_1

10 Likes

Yesterday was a hell of a lucky night!

After finding a blue S-Class, I found another one (The Yellow one on the left), and took it right away!

5 minutes later… another one !!

12 Likes

10 Likes

I decided to upgrade and got this A Class.

For some reason the Captain had wanted people to know his number when he was following them :crazy_face:

12 Likes

My little collection (so far)!!!

13 Likes

@Strange-RedXVIII: I moved your post to this topic, as the other topic is archived. All spaceships with NEXT go here now :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Had a great time today just dodging asteroids just for the sake of it with ship. The only other game that I’ve had as much fun with just flying is X-plane (if you can call that a game).

8 Likes