Efficient Thrusters - launch upgrade/blueprint

Has anyone here been able to find the Improved Thrusters tech blueprint? It’s the last bit of tech I’m missing I think and the blueprint doesn’t appear to be for sale at space stations…I’ve checked dozens so far.

2 Likes

@DarthTrethon: I have turned this reply in another topic into it’s own topic in the correct category. You will likely have a better chance for a reply and possibly a solution.

From what I know, there are ships that have Efficient/Improved Thrusters pre-installed, although I am not sure if this tech can actually be found or bought as a blueprint. Maybe someone else knows?

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple of people on reddit claim to have the blueprint, one said he got it by correctly answering a NPC interaction…but not much to go by. The wiki also lists crafting ingredients for it but that’s it…as of now no real details to go on.

1 Like

Yes, I might have come across that thread. Certainly not much detail to go on just yet, but I am sure the community will figure it out eventually.

2 Likes

I have this tech on the ship I purchased, but I have not found the blueprint.

2 Likes

… and of course it is automatically available as a blueprint in Creative mode (like all the others. Good luck. Hope you find it.

Edit: Would be nice if we could reverse engineer some of this stuff to get the blueprints.

4 Likes