SPOILER: Starbirth (Melody of the Egg arc)

Welcome back @Matador
Got a 15-digits too, same way yours.
Here’s mine :
609-794-553-532-139

5 Likes

Mine was 14:
26-846-997-242-726

4 Likes

Snatched your pic for twitter. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

26 is probably 026

2 Likes

Whilst travelling to another planet, I was hailed by a passing Korvax pilot. It seems He had been alone in space a long time . He was lonely, and wanted to talk. We had the opportunity to trade, but he wasn’t carrying anything special. We flew together for a short time, then we went our separate ways.

4 Likes

So I found this. I shot at it. I got something.

Thing and loot

Cogloot

7 Likes

The unfolding of day 3 events in hatching my egg

Summary

day 3
mature heart

this is where things got a bit tricky
space station
however, the space station is no good

So I pulsed around the system

living water

wait shell
currently in my inventory
fragile shell
mature heart node
mature stem awakened void egg

Sorry, I got one pic in there twice and I have no time to find it, :weary: Headed to the eye doc :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I got this 15-digit code from the number station. Not sure they are useful for anything.
171 717 836 719 735

6 Likes

Not sure if this happened to anyone yet but one ship wanted to trade with me… however, behind the trade menu UI, I saw him fly away forward and then turn around(at the same time I was hearing the sound effects of ships warping in) and he started shooting me. I exited the menu and two additional ships were shooting me from behind while the first ship was shooting me from up front. That was an interesting first interaction.

Not sure if it was intentional or a bug or two events happening at the same time coincidentally but I ended their career as pirates in an instant either way.

7 Likes

I keep getting attacked by pirates as I encounter various things. Annoying

4 Likes

Good luck with that!

Also thank you for sharing your Journey of the Egg. I’m finding it very moving. :heart:

3 Likes

I am feeling very protective and motherly about my little egg. It is a shame those who rush the process or save edit are not able to experience the growth of the bond. SM pointed out in one interview that this is not some ship to trade off or scrap. This is a living thing. I am enjoying it very much.

7 Likes

Have not found a number station but I did find this

12 Likes

In my newest game (50hrs & with no Void Egg yet) I’m only finding freighter wreckage. Sometimes in bits, other times just the rear section & debris. It feels fitting that inscrutable pirates lurk nearby.

I’m intentionally playing normally as I complete main missions & gather QS along the way. I’m avoiding looking at spoiler images.

In my PD & my Legacy saves I’m babysitting a new egg/stem but not really spending much time playing those saves. Next session should see the timer ready for the next stage.

This is my favourite update since NEXT. I’m loving the mysteries of things unseen but I know I’ll see at some point.
Very cool :smile:

10 Likes

I was pulsing around and found this.

13 Likes

I have added it to the Archaeological Digs topic, where we collect such finds to be compiled into a database.

4 Likes

Guys. I have run everywhere on today’s journey. I am on the right planet. A calcishroom planet. Looking for a building. The coordinates are not refining and Inescapable sentinels are after me. Does anyone know what structure I am looking for? Another monolith/plaque?

4 Likes

Sounds like you are indeed still searching for another Monolith/Plaque (unknown structure/building when scanned)

4 Likes

Good grief. Coordinates finally refined and moved…that took forever!
UPDATE Not a plaque
Make sure you have an empty slot in you multi-tool

6 Likes

Coordinates have been a bit hit-and-miss for me so far. They’ve led me to the right general area, but they’ve been far from exact.

4 Likes