SPOILER: Starbirth (Melody of the Egg arc)

I took off from my starter planet, flew towards another planet, and met the living ship, got the plot started, then took off again towards the same planet and got stopped by that thing lol

2 Likes

Here is how the 2nd day events unfolded.

Summary

mature stem

specifics
stirring egg

current inventory
mature stem
stirring void egg
fragile heart

3 Likes

Having a Star Trek moment here.

We come in peace.

3 Likes

Trading on the Go, I like it!

2 Likes

Well, that’s about time! How on earth did you make do without for so long? Could have fooled me! :smile:

5 Likes

It’s my spare brain. Back up for when the other one goes haywire.

5 Likes

I came across a formation of Condensed Stellar Ice. I shot it. It gave me 100 quicksilver.

9 Likes

So, can anything be done with these? I looked all over and didn’t see anything.

Space Find

4 Likes

According to SM, we can interact with some things. But I have yet to find anything :upside_down_face:

Shooting is interaction. Granted, not a particularly positive one - but interaction, nevertheless.

5 Likes

I tried that actually, and still didn’t get anything. :confused: I noticed it was the same type of model used for the ground crash sites, and was hoping it came with the same kind of loot, but nope.

1 Like

Just a note to point out you don’t have to go to the egg system for this missions to start. I have no glyphs and it took me to a system I’d been to before. I have to wait 27 hrs. :frowning: Think I might do the cheat thing just to catch up.

edit : thanks to sheralmyst for posting those images. I’m in VR and for some reason some portals have the messages below the ground, covered by grass. Kinda difficult to read.

5 Likes

As already mentioned, some objects just have text, others have short interaction. This mysterious space object gives a reward when shot. You can find the reward I got in the topic below:

It appears to be a Number Station. I have seen a different image with a different sequence of numbers. Not sure the numbers actually mean anything, most likely a one-time-pad :wink:

Some images

9 Likes

These are the coordinates I received eventually, specifically mentioning EUCLID, so it might be the same for everyone.

Coordinates

Address Melody Egg

7 Likes

Bummer. My daughter is finding stuff everywhere. I can’t seem to find anything

2 Likes

Messenger of the Atlas

7 Likes

How about Translate the Atlas’ Message :grin:

Flew everywhere. Encountered various traders, one Korvax wanting a metal plating (which I did not get the opportunity to craft and so had to send him away empty handed) and one wrecked freighter.

5 Likes

Wait. Is that a new backpack? Did I miss something?

5 Likes

Ahummm :roll_eyes: … nope, you didn’t miss anything … soon™

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Screenshots v2.0