So who got a free key

As most of you are aware yesterday 80 were lucky to get a free key for NMS.

So now I am curious are the 80 here? If you got one of the keys just reply to this post with the number you got . Example 76/80 (like in the image below). I would like to create a full list of lucky winners, for future reference.

PS - For reference I wasn’t one of them btw so it means I get to use the free time of not playing looking into the mystery of waking titan and making sure you guys behave in the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Reserved for making the list of winners

01 to 19

01 -
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 - @Algormortis
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 - @Dwarf (given to another player)
19 -

20 to 39

20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 - @Puzzle (gave it out in a puzzle competition)
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -
32 -
33 -
34 -
35 -
36 -
37 -
38 -
39 -

40 to 59

40 -
41 -
42 -
43 -
44 -
45 - @Lilith
46 - @Nier
47 -
48 -
49 -
50 -
51 -
52 -
53 -
54 -
55 -
56 -
57 -
58 -
59 -

60 to 80

60 -
61 -
62 -
63 - @Sqbika
64 -
65 -
66 -
67 -
68 -
69 -
70 -
71 -
72 -
73 -
74 -
75 -
76 - @Kbloowit
77 -
78 -
79 -
80 -

2 Likes

Mine was 76/80 e-mail is mine

3 Likes

63/80 here o/

2 Likes

I have 1 copy I guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has someone used the steam key?

I am really curious about this…

If someone used it already tells us if it is true that it belongs another version of no man’s sky

It is not. I read someone else just got the messag he already owned the game. Just a troll

1 Like

Oh, well… 2 more sygils and 10 more glyphs to go then.

1 Like

To all of you 80 lucky winners of a NMS steam key through Waking Titan’s Myriad website yesterday, don’t forget to leave a honest review on Steam before the end of the sale. The game suffers for a lot of low effort reviews where people don’t really care to explain what they think, so either if you like the game or not, please leave your thoughts in a honest review. Whether positive or negative this can really do wonders both for the game and for the people interested in buying the game but thrown off by the one-liner circlejerk reviews.

6 Likes

And for that matter, anyone on these forums should feel free to downvote the steam “I’ve pre-ordered this game, worst mistake ever” crap from the recent reviews. Anyone who posts that 1 year later is not being useful, and the ~80 clowns upvoting it are not that useful either. I figure there are a lot more of us here than 80, so we could cleanse the recent reviews a bit, give ppl a chance to read a fair review and then decide if they want to buy the game based on contents instead of based on a few dozen idiots who can’t get over the release. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t win a copy but I’m a devoted NMS player with nearly 400 hours logged. I’m ready to travel wherever needed in Euclid. Something tells me more clues within NMS are inbound…

3 Likes

@Microcosmologist I believe you might be correct. I might end up creating a list of folks with the game so we can have a sort of hotline to call if some is needed in game.

Also surprised at the low amount of folks replying here. Starting to wonder if most keys ended up in spam folders :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I got #18 :grin:
I already have NMS, so I gave it away to another guy in here.

3 Likes

@Balmoth now that’s exciting to think about! Although there may not have been as much response directly on this thread, I do believe any call to action for searching within NMS for WT clues will probably be met with a large and swift response… Honestly if it happens, I hope I’m at home at the time; there are lots of intrepid explorers looking for missions!

what I am interested in more is… what build do you have. Was it just a generous giveaway (congrats to all winners, you won a great game) or do you see differences with us that already got it (if you are new to the game youtube should have obvious clues for you)

Damn. Wished I would’ve got into Waking Titan earlier for a key :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope so.

I’m also an avid (PS4) NMS player with 100s of hours logged. I’m kinda watching this ARG all unfold from the side lines, waiting for the moment when something will unfold within the game itself.

This stage - giving away steam keys to NMS - seems to be a check to ensure that WT players will have access to the Euclid galaxy, for what ever happens next…

5 Likes

13/80 Checking in!

3 Likes

And that makes 5 out of 80 :stuck_out_tongue:

My thoughts exactly, whatevers coming next it’s going to require WT folk to have the game. CAN’T WAIT!

Imagine if the ps4 version kept a record of how many hours we’ve played?

I guarantee it will dwarf my time spent with LOTR:ONLINE.

I’d actually pre-ordered special edition on PC from Game UK’s website, digital on ps4 (and also physical on ps4 because OBSESSED MUCH?).

Two days before launch though, I got an email saying my Collectors Edition pre-order was cancelled. When I called them up they said they only shipped items to Ireland that are over a certain weight and my order was under.

I called bullships on them because I’d ordered regular old games from them before with no shipping issues. I think it was just their mandatory excuse for"sorry we actually didn’t receive the collectors edition for anyone".

Long story short, definitely picking the game up while its on sale come pay day on monday :slight_smile: My house mates say I’m mad buying it a third time. I say they’re mad for not encouraging me to buy a fourth copy!

1 Like