Server Migration

@oldgods how would you like to be called from now on? I heard Percival is the next best thing after Bob!

1 Like

Trough other communities, Oldgods is known as Anashel, Wakingtitanā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

8 Likes

Amazing! Thank you all!

Thank you for everything!

Iā€™ll be hereā€¦

Thank you for everything! This is a very well designed forum, itā€™s awesome we get to keep it for a while longer.

1 Like

Thank you for everything!

Thank you! @oldgods

Awesome!!! This will be a great way to communicate!!:heart::heart:

Happy to see the community will not just dissolve. Thanks for keeping the site up! Although I wouldnā€™t mind seeing the old ETARC name branded somewhere on the forum. We have to remember our roots after all :wink:

3 Likes

The pursuit continuesā€¦

For Science!

Was the ARG run by the Montreal office?

Pursuit of what?

The answer to this question - is not ā€œscienceā€. Certainly not. Nor it is the ā€œportalā€ - sorry, loop16, - for both are only methods, not goals in themselves.

In fact, there is one certain song which is about both science and portals, - Y6ljFaKRTrI . Great song in terms of music, but horrifying and most scary song in terms of the meaning (assuming the listener knows who exactly is alive, you know).

Iā€™m certainly not of those who see synthetic life as nesessarily and always opposing organics, which is rather obvious mistake. However it is also obvious that certain answers to the question above will eventually lead to outcomes similar or same to events which were concluded by the song mentioned above. And i mean not only events inside divisions like CSD, but also the world at large.

Beware.

1 Like

So weā€™re moving servers :eyes:

But keeping the forum.

I cant wait! Thank you!

Thank you, Iā€™m so glad that these forums will remain alive and well!

@oldgods Thank you. The ETARC community has become a sort of digital home and haven.

1 Like

Thatā€™s epic news. This was so fun!