Server Migration

Thanks @oldgods

I just made an account to thank HG! and now I’ve just learnt that this is migrating to CSD ! Hell yeah!! Another good reason to be part of this amazing community!

2 Likes

Nice, good to hear.

WOW Amazing!! Thanks to you @oldgods, the Etarc family will keep sharing and searching.
So glad this will be continuing,.
It is the first time that I could experience an ARG with seach a nice community like that.
I am really releaved knowing ETARC will continue to be UP!

Sincerely yours my dear friends,

Your Citizen Scientific Division Friend,

Ingame_ID_Arpoja/LI5

4 Likes

wish we knew when the servers are going to migrate!!

1 Like

Well, this is going to be interesting. I wonder what’s in store for the newly centralized CSD now?

Thanks a lot - I love the idea to keep the page running !

Maybe the only community created by an AI and now managed by “someone” from R’lyeh :star_struck:

Great thing that this place will stay alive and the CSD will have a central point.

1 Like

Thanks Bob for all the fish! Yay. Hated that ‘it’s closing time, please finish your drinks and leave’ feeling.

Ia! Ia! CSD Fhtang! For that which can be migrated is never dead, and with the strange eons, even 16 may 16!

8 Likes

Hooooo my mental health is going down…

1 Like

Ok, one thing is clear @OldGods… With the spirit this Division has, we are going to be needing a lot more :heart: /day allocated in our server! :wink:

7 Likes

True, we follow Emily’s spirit, her last transmission was heart after all :smiley:

After the Galactic Hub, maybe the ETARC community will create the Galactic Hug :heart_eyes: :hugs:

6 Likes

Yay, Cosmic Cuddles!!!

Thanks Oldgods! Answered my wishes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THANK YOU for everything!!!

2 Likes

Good night all. I gotta sleep.
See yiz in a day or so :sleeping:

2 Likes

Goodnight. Sleep well.

Sweet prince

Awesooooooooome :smiley: