Sentinel Surfing - a "sport"? Your pix!

LOL, @SingularGleam,
This is underwater, I see; but is that one “felled” / “fallen”, or just “folded”?
I’m having some difficulty figuring out which way is UP! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He’s folded, that’s the one I woke up to play with

1 Like

Gone to pieces…

He started it, I finished it. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Was waiting for this, was only a matter of time :joy: good show ol boy!

3 Likes

So, that’s a “dismantled” Walker…? (I don’t play with Walkers… heh…)
Surprised it didn’t explode into smithereens… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice Trophy! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Wait… @SingularGleam – I only JUST belatedly got “the joke”:

You’re “celebrating” an overall “Win” for Sentinel Surfing (August) with a Trophy ? :wink: :+1:
… by SURFING on the Sentinel Trophy?? :rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes

9 Likes

Hmmmm, odd looking sentinels :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The topic isn’t board enough, blame @Argent-Star. :grin: There are many things yet to surf upon…

Waves, not one. :disappointed:

To be honest I can’t do it. :joy: I tried a few times., I laugh at myself. :rofl:

6 Likes

LOL :laughing:

Yeah, this one isn’t broad enough… :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I was trying to coax people into trying to catch a Sentinel drone heading out over some kind of ravine (preferably a deep one) and literally hitch a ride on its back.

That said, @Sir_oops, of your pix I prefer the 2nd, and that’s an impressive specimen, too.
Your first pic, with the Living Fungi (“Oh what a Fun-Guy”, anyone?) just “felt like” something was somehow missing… :confused:

@SingularGleam – interesting colour-play with the Camera function there.
That’s probably the closest to “pure” Sentinel Surfing, as you appear to be over a valley of some sort, even if it’s not tooooo deep… :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Last few days of SEPTEMBER – get your Latest, Greatest, Sentinel-Surfing-est pix in NOW! :smiley:

Can ANYone get a great pic surfing a sentinel drone, floating high up over a large valley / chasm?
Does anybody DARE? :wink:

1 Like

Ok, someone pass me a piece of string, a stick and a Vykeen doll…

It’s a long way to my ship!

9 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

We might need some hacking mechanics at some point so we can subjugate walkers to our will. It’s not as convenient as summoning an exocraft, but sometimes I just don’t have the parafinium in my backpack…

6 Likes

That’s quite an idea, @jedidia – challenge you to Open A Ticket to ZENDESK with the concept – the worst that can happen is that they reject the notion and it never happens.

The BEST that could happen is … it becomes a reality, and all of us will know it was YOU. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Think the Ewoks and Chewbacca in Star Wars!
The possibilities are endless…

1 Like

7 Likes