Sending info@echo-64.com an audio sample?

Hello! First post here :slight_smile:

This is what I wrote on the NMS subreddit. Basically, I sent a 5-minute audio clip of a korvax speaking to the email mentioned on echo-64.com.

There’s much more info. if you read the post I linked. It’s kind of a shot in the dark so I thought I’d post this in the Thoughts & Theories subforum. Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

very interesting, I wonder if anyone has sent an actual audio sample of a family member? I feel like that is getting a little personal though

1 Like

Someone sent the audio from Emily’s podcast. It was kind of a uncouth move without asking her permission but it happened.

it’s OK! I gave permission :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh okay, I’m glad to hear that! Hopefully nothing ill comes out of it. I would hate for someone to use your voice for anything devious.

Same here. But I don’t think Echo is in operation right now, judging by the voicemail message. It’s probably nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kind of scary, Emma! :fearful::wink:

2 Likes

Oh my. I’ve got a bad feeling about this. But then, I often have such feelings.

Like the man said, “I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space… were it not that I have bad dreams…”

It’s probably nothing.

1 Like

I know Echo is not a problem as of right now, but what about once they start productions back up again?
They could use your voice (and the voices of others that have sent their 5 minute voice mail to Echo) against us.
But to be honest there is nothing we can do for your voice now,it has already been uploaded to them via email…

I don’t think anything will happen vis-a-vis uploading Emily’s voice at present. But I can imagine situations where it might be helpful, or even necessary, should the service be in full operation and… other things come to pass. Just throwing spitballs here.

i’ve left messages on the voicemail inquiring about the services and even left the message with high priority and private status w/my cell phone call back number… i really hope i get a call back… i bet once E3 is done this will be all over the major tech/gaming blogs/sites even more.

2 Likes

also just left a new voicemail on their call back number with this message:
“Access code: 112 97 115 116 101”

can’t hurt i figure. i may try to play with the voicemail system tonight to see if there is anything that can be discovered or not. gotta admit, this ARG has been pretty dang fun so far.

2 Likes