Sand Planets

Changing planet bases doesn’t effect your freighter. So, does puddle jumping really clear your freighter’s base. This worries me some. :cry: I’ll be testing this sooner or later when I jump to one of the CSFD outpost. If it does clear it, it might be a good time to trade in my A class.

1 Like

No I can confirm that a Portal base swap ONLY deletes your home planet base.

Does not affect your freighter base nor the ships in it. Everything was identical when I went Portal base swapping.

Now just give us glyphs to new Super cool planets as rewards for certain missions petty please.

Oh

Yeah

And

1.4 WHERE ARE YOU!?

3 Likes

This is all good stuff :slight_smile: I just realised (but yet to try this) once on the other side of a planet having jumped through a portal. The simple way of returning to that planet with our starships and not destroying a base is to mark a Waypoint for the system!

Then all we have to do is race across millions of miles of space selecting the waypoint route marked on the Galactic Map. Hmmmmn Lol!

I need a tech upgrade for my Warp Drive HG Pleeeeeeeease. Or a fancy new flashing blue button to press on the Captain’s deck of my Freighter. Or maybe I can thumb down a passing traveller and their freighter using my sub-ether wave band radio…

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that early after the introduction of portals, people reported this did not work. Anyway, I just tested it, and it does work. You can travel through a portal, call up your location in your discoveries, set it as your waypoint, then travel back through the portal - and your waypoint destination is now the planet you travelled to through the portal. I tried calling up the route on the galactic map, and that works fine, too.

So it may be a long trip, but yes, it works.

2 Likes

What’s the address I just want to see the planet