S Class Megathread

Looks like a :octopus: or squid

Just found one like this today in the Hesperus Dimension. It is bright yellow with gold trim, has 19 slots and 6 tech slots. So, didn’t mind giving up my 29 slot A class explorer. An absolutely beautiful ship! Great work from Hello Games.

3 Likes

Found this precious nugget a few days ago, and named it Bija since it looks like a little seed! Mine is silver with gold trim, and has no tail fin just rotating engine exhausts. Still have yet to get it equipped nicely, but it’s so sweet just as it is! Great find!

5 Likes

I can’t see any pics…

Sorry, just uploaded pics.

14 Slots

I found this baby tonight inside the space station and bought it for 4million units and didn’t look back

9 Likes

I wondered how this thing would fit in my freighter. The answer, of course, is it doesn’t. It sticks through the roof.

11 Likes

Well done HG :laughing: Can you see it from the outside?

1 Like

14 + 4 slots

5 Likes

If you land in the middle of the line 2 and go upstair there’s a small place where you can interact with your ship so going into from the 2nd floor :stuck_out_tongue: I did it yesterday with the same kind of ship.

7 Likes

Umm not sure what you mean?

The only one I’ve seen so far was owned by a Gek!

1 Like

So stylish…

4 Likes

Got the game before Atlas Rises, 20 hours to familiarize myself pre-1.3. New save since that update, 236 hours into it, ready for The Purge, want to finish Atlas Path first though.

So here I am, taking my time, not travelled besides story required, when this guy comes teasing me at home … I am so NOT ready yet! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Stats

UP & AWAY

Hope we’ll meet again some day … when I have a freigther or got bored of my hard earned 46 slot Hauler.
tsk tsk

9 Likes

It would be hilarious if, like the tentacles, the wings moved when flying around.

Like, those ugly birds you hang over cradles with a string you pull and everything but the wings move about.

1 Like

Would be cool if the tentacles actually did that, alas, they don’t. They have landing and flying shape, with some spin of the hold part while transforming. But once they are set, tentacles are as static as any other ship part.

1 Like

same with the side mounted engine pods, they have a forward thrust mode, and a landing mode, and transition between the two. I’d love to see more mechanical movements, but what we have is cool anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

All this exotic ships do however have some ever-moving parts, unlike regular ships. The front spikes are always turning, there are spinning details and rotating thrusters… Those little details make them very lively.

2 Likes

My first S Class ship find! 6 Tech slots

9 Likes

The S class exotics are nice…but seriously, are they all convertible sports cars with no trunk or backseat? They are really lacking in the storage department. I use the same name for my ship, just tack on roman numerals for progression. I started with a pre-order perk fighter(I), lucked out with the start of the artemis quest - crashed ship being a C class 41 slot hauler(II), and just upgraded to an A class 48 slot hauler(III). I don’t have a feighter “yet” so when I come across these Exotics, I’m passing them by for their storage deficiencies.

5 Likes