S Class Megathread

Within easy reach of the ETARC HUB

10 Likes

Its not easy sticking to the topic, but here my ‘hat’ goes off to you :tophat::beers:
Is that squiddie RED or slightly PEACH?

1 Like

Peach is about right.
Peach with purple prongs. :grin:

1 Like

Sorry this is way off topic, not sure where else to post this, but idk if you all remember the “sentinel ships”, like this one:

I’ve wanted one since the moment I saw the E3 trailer.
Does anyone think we will ever get these ships? I hope they are included in the NEXT update. I know they’re currently in the game but only as sentinel attack ships., I would love to purchase one for my fleet.

6 Likes

@AndyBiz10 They’ve changed a bit but still look pretty cool.

8 Likes

Yeah i’ve only seen them as attack ships, I would like to purchase one or a variation of one for my fleet.

Only 46 days until summer and NEXT!

2 Likes

Had not seen (or noticed) the energy-shielding around the ‘storage’ tanks before… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not a fan of this design though, so I thanked the trader for the opportunity and continued on my way :rocket:

7 Likes

Can we get pictures of S freighter stats?

for a :beer:?

1 Like

Red Exotic. #12 Aptarkaba. PS4 Normal. If you get out this far, it’s a real looker. :grinning:. I’ve left a red beacon at the trade post so you’ll know your in the correct system.

7 Likes

All of these ships can be found in this one system. Max Slot Hauler, Fighter, and Explorer. While I wait for the S Class Fighter and Hauler, these other S Class ships landed. Good ships are everywhere…

#12 Aptarkaba, PS4 Normal.

7 Likes

So, say I find an A class fighter with max slots. It I wait long enough, will an S class version appear?

1 Like

Depends on the economy of the system. There are three economy tiers and you’re more likely to see an S Class in the top two only. But, yes, eventually an S Class will show up. You just need a lot of patience.

Two more S Class ships arrived in the same system this morning, I’m still waiting for the max slot fighter and hauler, and still haven’t seen the system exotic. I plan on moving to another Opulent/Wealthy system soon, I want to confirm if there is a max slot version of each ship type in each system. If not - how are max slot ships distributed? Thoughts on this are always welcome.

4 Likes

As an aside to the last post, I’m specifically interested in max slot ships. Obviously these wil be either A or S Class. S Class spawn more frequently in the top two economy tiers, and the dominant race of the system determines which ship type you will see more of - Korvax/Explorer (High Hyperdrive Bonus), Gek/Hauler (High Shield Bonus), Vy’keen/Fighter (High Damage Bonus). But is there a max slot variant of Fighter (38), Explorer (38), Hauler (48), and Shuttle (28) in every system?

1 Like

Finally! 48 slots.

6 Likes

While i was browsing this forum in hopes of uncovering tips on finding S class ships, this baby showed up…

My heart almost skipped a beat when i found it…

The ship has 20 slots

Damage: +49%
Shield: +55%
Hyperdrive: +57

The ship was found on the planet Iayugkargy Meide. I never expected to find a S grade ship while reading this forum. I made a account specifically for this moment to share with you guys! I can’t believe how lucky i am now.

10 Likes

Exotica…

9 Likes

I’m still trying to nail down the specifics of where exactly you can obtain Max Slot S Class ships. So. I’ve spent about 10 in game day/night cycles at one trade post in a Korvax/Prosperous/Dangerous system. During this time I saw and captured screenshots of most of the S Class ships that landed. In total including the exotic, about 12 S Class ships of varying types landed. I saw A Class Max Slot variants of both the fighter and hauler, but not S Class…So. My working theory is that as we know the breakdown of ships per system that will spawn.

3 Fighter
3 Hauler
3 Explorer
7 Shuttle
1 Exotic

4 extra ship models for the dominant race - in my case four extra Explorer models. One of these I presumed would be the Max Slot S Class variant. Which I then saw and subsequently catalogued. I then waited around to see if either the Max Slot S Class Hauler or Fighter would appear, and after another ten or so day/night cycles nothing showed. I could have picked up Max Slot A Class variants of these models, but definitely not S Class.

So my conclusion is that the dominant race will determine which S Class Max Slot ship type you will see. I was in a Korvax system, so saw the Max Slot S Class Explorer only. I did not know this for sure, but now I’m positive this is how the system works. The Top tier economy is more likely to spawn this type of ship, and I also think the the conflict level will affect the spawn percentage, but I am still to confirm this. Thoughts are welcome.

4 Likes

Being able to add a search filter in the galactic map to search in this specific way would be really useful. At the moment I search manually using the filters in the galactic map (PS4 vanilla), so it takes time to find the specific system I want. Freighter Scanning upgrades would fit the bill here. I would happily grind to be able to fit a piece of tech to upgrade in this way. A long range drone scanner that could give me the info I want so I can map specific routes, system to system from my freighter galactic map…