Rabbit Food and Noodles?

i am new here. i have heard about cobra package. found this on youtube.

1 Like

If I remember correctly Mr. Noodles’ history is this:

In one of the early phases of the ARG a lot was still unknown and somehow somebody found the MisterNoodles website. It was still under construction at that time and seemed to be connected with all the other unfinished websites. I also arrived only later, but I remember someone saying “I researched a lot into Mr. Noodles”. I think it was @Priathic or @Lilith, but I’m really not sure who and how/why

Ergo: it was an intensive search into something that was not related to the ARG in any way

2 Likes

Yes this was my understanding of it too, and that it was, like all good args that are self aware of their community, incorporated into the fold.

This has me thinking…

Could this be Emily trying to reach out to us?

I definitely do think these are supposed to be seen as being sent to themselves, by themselves (either future selves or alternative universe selves) but maybe emily or loop16 in the future asked them to send these back to themselves, because she was around for Mr Noodles.

She gets the importance of Mr Noodles, it represents the lengths of research the community is willing to partake in, even if its pointless and unrelated in the end, like Mr Noodles. Shes telling us, keep digging, keep putting in the effort, keep being VIGILANT!

1 Like

I’m baffled by this, but it’s a good laugh too.

3 Likes

I’m like a rabbit caught in the headlights : just wondering what the hell do we do with this!

They obviously have to go and catch a rabbit.

subroutine

2 things potentially of note about the current “Status” output from Waking Titan:

1. “Subroutine” has thus far, I believe, always been used in reference to the Mercury Subroutine, the process by which giveaways have been facilitated throughout Waking Titan (e.g., Steam keys, etc.).
  2. “Benchmark matched.” Yesterday, users discovered 8 sequences that triggered this status message. If our efforts are being “matched,” can we now expect 8 of these packages (or complementary items) to be delivered to various people?

TL;DR: I don’t think these packages are the last of their kind.

1 Like
1 Like

I remember that on the first Leighton scrambled parts someone transcribed it as saying “noodles”… Also noodle-science is what we are dealing with…
Those Sesame Street sketches as reference would be funny, and kind of make sense as joke/red herring…
I’m really into Mythos, but never knew about Mr.Noodles the Great Old Fluffy One… Not a day goes by without learning something new…

Oh yes, Lepus, the great CLEAN one XD Heres a documentary about the last time he appeared on our physical plane

1 Like

I thought the Noodles thing came about from someone misinterpreting one of the garbled Elizabeth vids as saying “My Noodles”, or was there a noodle reference prior to that?

3 Likes

I think that was the first one I ever saw on this forum yes. Not sure if it was the first ever though.

2 Likes

Could this Mr. Noodle thingy be a way to decode those infamous glitched-audio tracks in Emily’s video from the NY drop. It’s been sent by Loop16 after all and she needed to be freed from her cage!

Yes it predates it by a long shot. I believe it predates any NMS connection though that I could be off by a day or two on.

I think the reason someone thought she said My Noodles is because they were aware of the incident, and thought maybe A&S were fucking with us now.

Little did he know, they’ve been fucking with us since Day One :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm… Something tells me this round of packages were unlocked by the 1st. Comm-ball, and maybe an inconsecuential apetizer (for roedents)…

Okay cool I missed all of that! And yeah I’m sure we’re giving someone at Atlas (A&S/HG) a good laugh hunting for info on noodles. :smile:

https://forums.etarc.org/t/waking-titan-meme-compilation/210/36?u=toddumptious

Heres one of my favourite WT memes :slight_smile: Using one of my favourite comic strips (i say comic strip, I really mean life guide) re: noodles

Edit, the image wont show, so ill reshare it here, but please make sure to click link above and give devilinpixy some hearts for posting it

Calvin and Hobbes - the Noodle Incident

6 Likes

:joy: It’s a magical (simulated) world Hobbes ol’ buddy, let’s go exploring!

2 Likes

Hahaha. Craziness. Welp, here is Cobra’s You-Tube video:

You can see the actual package of food. Though, to me it looks more like some type of small rabbit treats, because I used to work retail/pharmacy. I know that peg hole at the top and it is meant for smaller-ish packages.
Also, we get a good look at the handwriting on a sticky note :face_with_monocle: sorta female-ish if you ask me.

1 Like

Do you think something will glitch on this site : https://www.kaytee.com/ ? :laughing:

2 Likes