PS4 Traveller Assistance Needed!

It’s time! I need help from a fellow PS4 Traveller to discover a system and world for me that I have already discovered on PC and XB1. I also need a communication station placed in a very specific location.

Here’s the info:

Now that you have the longitude and latitude on the ships HUD in first person, you can use that to travel to the spot. It should be just a few minutes away from the Portal.

And here’s the message that the Comm Ball should have:

This is a special location as it was used for the last shot in my latest video, “The Center of Euclid: a NMS adventure series Trailer” (also featured in the thumbnail).

Please let me know if anyone can do this for me! I plan on posting this significant location on twitter soon. But before making it (too) public, I wanted to make sure things were set up for PS4 players to visit and enjoy the spot as well.

8 Likes

Did you get a volunteer, yet?

I wish I could volunteer but, my PS4 save is not used much and is not ready to travel. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I am unsure of my availability this evening, but I will help if someone else hasn’t by then.

1 Like

Not yet. Feel free to travel to the spot and lay down a comm ball! You can make it a race between you and @LordMarkov :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I believe comm balls are viewable between game modes. So, in theory, you could travel there and place one down, and everyone who is playing on that platform will see it.

2 Likes

The comm-ball has been placed in the near exact spot (on PS4) with the same message.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! :pray:

4 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes