GIVING AWAY STASIS DEVICES TO HELP THOSE UNDERFUNDED PS4 Euclid

IT’S ON AGAIN! GIVING AWAY STASIS DEVICES TO HELP THOSE UNDERFUNDED PS4 Euclid

IT’S ON AGAIN! STARTING AT ROUGHLY 23:30 GMT 28 OCTOBER 2019UNTIL THEY ARE RINSED!

Point Of Interest

I will be giving away many Stasis Devices you can sell to earn £$ Creds!

I will be in the Anomaly a few times now and then if you are lucky to find me then Great.

Due to Griefers whom I think are the lowest of the Low- I will not be taking groups or messages.If you happen to find me it will be a White wing Hauler- K4ORIGIN Not my full PS4 tag but you will see me.

I want to help those by doing this in the game.
This is legit, and I am in the anomaly now Euclid PS4I will be Dancing on my Hauler just approach and wave!

I am still here and doing this all the hard work worth it to help others!

If you cannot find me and not too many requests are asked you can write or DM me I will accept an invitation to the System you may be in and give you that way -
Not always 100% stable though PS4 NMS Platform
Also, thanks to those who helped…
They know who they are!

11 Likes

Well quite a few billion handed out - Until the next batch is made that is it. Hope some got some. :wink: :sunglasses:
Until next time.

9 Likes

@K4ORIGIN
:rofl:
Good on you for sharing the love.
I wish the gaming community had more of you!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Awesome! (I seem to always find the players that junk out things into my inventory.)

4 Likes

I got so fed up not just with the BUGS and the touch and go Multi play in the game on the PS4 platform & those who have done many hours in NMS know what I am on about.

Still, old bugs not fixed. I can just about tolerate the Bugs —

But Griefers I can not Tolerate! They really got to me, so my way of revenge is doing what I did and will keep doing to help those to show the game is not all about Nasty individuals.

I don’t usually name and shame-- but I need to make aware of one PS4 player who deliberately will make out he is looking for help or get you to join them I had a few reports of this name so in such a large game I was surprised of how many said the same name so this person must be Griefing a lot.

I won’t put his full Tag but be aware of ( Ultimate Drads )

We should set up a name & shame page’ but then thinking about it people like that like the power glory and would probably want to be on the list…

It is sad enough that we live in a Real World of nasty and that reflects also in the Virtual World - We need to change both = Hope! lol

6 Likes

If you are on the PS4 platform and need some extra creds shout me up your TAG private box if you prefer and I can arrange to have a meet to help out.

I have not only myself a massive way of making Stasis Devices with the help of others and there is no glitching or duping involved.

If you need a hand up will do my best to get that NMS bank account up wish I could also do the same with real £$ in the real world .

I hope that Hello really find a solution not only to the outstanding old BUGS but also a way to stop Griefers.
With the Sony platform even if you block or remove they can still grief you, more so if they find the home system you are in.
All they do is drop a Beacon or a computer on a Planet, and they will screw you as much as poss - It is so frustrating.

4 Likes

Here is your niceness badge. :medal_sports:
Carry on!

5 Likes

:flushed: :joy:
Thanks lol

4 Likes