PS4 Patch 1.51 - S-Class Ships

Well ‘fun’ might not describe the first 5 minutes of noobiness as you run around in circles trying not to die. It’s quite stressful as an experienced player suddenly running on empty and trying to adjust to the differences. Sort of fun…bit stressful.

Edit to add link How did you die?

2 Likes

This confirms to me the HG uses the very ambiguos term “S-class” when refering to exotic ships.

Guys, just want to add this: Please get an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPC) unit for your expensive/precious equipment.

I’m a suspenders AND belt kinda person. I have two APC backups that each give me 40 minutes of power, AND will auto shutdown my computer, saving open programs, if I wish. One is on my main computer. The other is on my peripherals and backup servers.

Mal hasn’t got one on his new computer yet and so last night during an unexpected power outage (that lasted until 3 am) his just quit, while mine stayed up until I was sure the power wasn’t coming back on any time soon.

A few days ago we had intermittent power stutters. I’m so grateful for these backups. Three years old and really stable. ::knocks on wood::

1 Like

I have this equipment on my main computers but couldn’t really fit it around the game & video TV. We actually disconnect most equipment in storms as the surge goes straight through if a strike is close. I’ve lost one in an electrical storm but the PC plugged into it did survive.