PS 4 1.57 patch downloading now 5:11 am Arizona time

I never thought to look at the date DarthTrethon. You’re absolutely right. They are way outdated. That’s why I like this forum. I don’t really care for the reddit and other forums to be honest.

1 Like

Seriously? I had no idea you could shoot those with y our ship. That sounds like a lot of fun lol. Sentinels annoy me, its like walking on a sidewalk to your destination, and you trip on a crack an fall down. lol. But I wonder now if my ship would talk out a walker then, if I could keep the ship still long enough lol. Then I could get my walker brain.
Plus some of the missions want me to take out sentinels.

I have a hard time killing the animals for some of the missions, but I"m doing it to get them done. I try to take out the animals that either kill other little critters, or are aggressive, so then I don’t feel so bad lol.
Off to work!
Have a wonderful day, and happy travels.

:smiley:

1 Like

I found out the hard way not to hang around in space carrying buried technology things. What I do now is go to a planet, find a trading post. Then I collect those buried technology things. I sell them before I even get off the ground. I’m getting good at killing pirates of a freighter when there is a distress signal. I’m trying to upgrade my defense on my ship asap now.

No issues with pirates, its the sentinel ships that are bugged, you can’t outrun them in space so the chase lasts forever, if Yr caught pulse jumping from a planet, you need to reload because its easily a thirty minute flight back to that planet. This patch was supposed to fix it but can confirm it’s still an issue.

3 Likes

Just had a sentinel ship battle. Seems to be fixed you can jet away in between waves as patch notes say. Unfortunately for me I decided to fight the mothership and it one shotted me lol. Instant death.

3 Likes

According to the patch notes, this is supposedly fixed:

1 Like
6 Likes

Reading the Facebook group it’s weird to me how so many people can have so many different results with the patch despite the only difference being regular PS4 or PS4 Pro. I understand how with PC of course.

1 Like

That’s why I brought it up, still not fixed for me it seems.

Also noticed that this update has reset the marker for the space Anomaly, last patch made it so it would appear at entrance. It’s back appearing in the centre of the anomaly again :slight_smile:

2 Likes