Precon 007 status change 7-6-18&7-7-18

There’s another guy that will be there too (already is)
I’ll post his link when it gets going

2 Likes

I hope they they took Water, Sunscreen, Water, change of clothes, water & Water

4 Likes

Here is Tom’s channel, should be live in just a couple

2 Likes

And @LPlaysGaming
No Man's Sky NEXT | Waking Titan Massive London Live Drop! I Was Given Signed No Man's Sky NEXT Box! - YouTube

5 Likes

I think they’re watching K9 and Company on Twitch Presents which is just a bout to finish before going to the Drop :stuck_out_tongue:

pre-10
Another precon007 update

4 Likes

Kill my other topic please Thanks

Location is here

1 Like

8Bit%20No%20mans%20sky%200038Bit%20No%20mans%20sky%200028Bit%20No%20mans%20sky
Screen Grabs from the Live Drop in London. July 7th 2018 Courtesy LPlaysGaming Youtube Stream.

And yes it is deliberately printed as blurred…

9 Likes

Well that was a lot of fun!

3 Likes

It was! L Plays was so excited!

1 Like

Yes it was and a super sunny day for the ARG too! Well done the ‘boys’ and the lost girlfriend!

images%20(10)

4 Likes

The prize

4 Likes

I have to say, I’m a little jealous - where’s our signed copy?

1 Like

Update from reddit

We’ve managed to get into contact with Alex now. I think it might have something to do with all the communication stations you left on his planets, but I can’t say for sure. I’m happy to say that someone will be waiting for Simon when we start the extraction process.

2 Likes

The day just started and I am out of likes :heart:

2 Likes

I will be shortly, just got the warning

So has anyone tried to clean up the blurred box art? You know ppl will try. So exciting! :smiley:

Computer, enhance!

4 Likes

8Bit%20No%20mans%20sky%20%20Enhanced
Keep squinting. :slight_smile:

All that can be enhamced are bigger pixels. It’s difficult to add information that isn’t in the picture to begin with. Perhaps when LPlaysGaming posts a high res image we can see more. We’ll have to wait.

All I can do is make out text from an enhamcement that says ’ Your Universe Awaits’… And we sure are doing that :slight_smile:

The picture seems to show a Home Base structure, a player (could be Matt Damon maybe LOL), a sentinel, and a signal beam. There is maybe a plant too but it could even be a new terminal post or something. No snake scales @MacForADay haha!