Portals and finding your old base

Ok, I have a file on normal mode and I recently found a portal on a planet in my home system, and I took a screenshot of the glyph address.

Does anyone know if I were to either start a survival mode file, or wipe my normal mode file and start fresh, could I then find a portal and use it to warp to my old system and find my old base? Could I also inhabit my old base?

2 Likes

yep, just need those glyphs i guess

So does that mean, if I find a star system with 4 planets, I could inhabit each planet with a base in each save? And see my other bases? Because I think I’ll have to do that, never had agood reason to play a creative save but theres a project worthy of attempting.

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to see other user bases when in different game modes, not sure how that works. I presumed OP was asking if the base was claimable, which it would be.

Hmm… Interesting, sounds like a fun experiment, @Wickerson. If you give it a go, let us know if this is possible.

1 Like

It’s an experiment I’m going to try, but it’s going to take quite a bit of time because I’ll need to find all those glyphs in a new save game first, then find my old base. But I’ll let you know how it turns out when I do.

@toddumptious , You’ll probably find out sooner than I, let us know what you find!

1 Like