So is it happening only on my machine or is it general?
I’m trying to view old posts in a really long topic (Funny pictures and graphic hiccups), and when I’m scrolling for a while, the forum just stops loading pictures and videos in posts after a while. (Clicking on the links won’t help either, those seem to be broken too when this happens.)
- It happens regardless of where I start my “journey” be it from the earliest post and going forward or starting at the latest post and moving backwards in time, no matter.
- It happens every_time I try and browse through that topic, and once it stops showing the links correctly, it won’t work no matter how many times I come back during that day.
- Refreshing (even with Ctrl+F5) doesn’t help.
- Clearing cache doesn’t help.
- Forum login / logout does not help.
- Nor does restarting Windows or rebooting the whole PC.
What is going on here?
It makes going through that topic a painfully slow experience. Literally I can only view a few additional posts correctly each day…