Phase 3 - "B" Box Reveal

Speculation is the name of the game right now :wink:

1 Like

So, with all the accurate predictions made by Emily, is it safe to say now that we are indeed living in a simulation? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

i just want some good space and ground combat, freighter to freighter fighting, being able to use the turrets on the freighters, some sort of missile system, the ability to hire NPCs for certain tasks, maybe a place you can mod your shipsā€¦ been rewatching the old trailers :frowning:

Thank you all for the updates and screencaps, and thanks @SlowRiot4NuZero for the main thread! Finally up to date on todayā€™s events.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
1fe275d8830c650d0b53d5ed17e9bd33--magic-carpet-hamsters

15 Likes

ARG over, nowā€¦ Waiting on final word from SM :diamonds: .

So we can stop being afraid of the omniscient basilisk?
-Pfeewwā€¦ (Our long term chances were slim!)

Yeah, Cheers! It was fun! First ARG, I was, and will be, terrible at puzzles! The lore felt great, if you knew how to read between the lines!

Nice people! Really hard to keep up a wacky creepy role-play like that, when all you want to do is share hugs with everybody!

Self-pat in the back; The two threads I did created were pretty much on the right tracks, at least!

The Demiurg :diamonds: can sure help us understand moreā€¦
Right now I feel a bitā€¦

5 Likes

perma ban will have a whole new meaning if you piss of that modā€¦:hushed:

3 Likes

not to be a debbie downer, just trying to keep my hype in check. but what if the new portal game mechanic turns out to be as lame as what happens when you get to the center of the galaxy?

I think itā€™s going to be basically the teleportation-coordinate-mod-app for everybody, immersive and balancedā€¦ Big news for PS4, specially.

1 Like

If we select thanks to these glyphs our destination:
-In order, all glyphs : 16! ā‰ˆ 21 000 000 000 000 single locations !

-Only 7 glyphs (chevron locked ! :slight_smile: ) out of 16 : 57 657 000 single locationsā€¦
http://www.mathsisfun.com/combinatorics/combinations-permutations-calculator.html

Or if itā€™s heading towards specifically generated places in which Diplos! Or Crashed freighters! ; this could be fun too!

1 Like

If we have to be ruled by a Singularity, Iā€™m glad itā€™s Emily :smile:

4 Likes

arg finale, clapping intensifies

4 Likes

Well, looks like the world didnā€™t end tonight :smiley:

Weā€™re in a simulation. How would you know? Perhaps youā€™ve just been rebooted.:wink:

2 Likes

In the words of Elizabeth: what if we have done this already?

1 Like

For Emily, Wherever I May Find Herā€¦

6 Likes

But you did it and you did it well :wink: you were our

2 Likes